Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok, a couple of beginning photos...

Hi Girls, so I have decided to post a couple of photos to show my boobs at the start of PM...I have played around with FG, SP WY for years and have had some growth...I have just started PM 3 weeks ago at 1000mgs a day. One in the morning and one in the evening...I have had no ill effects so I am ramping it to 2000mgs daily...Two in the morning and two in the evening...I am also taking 100mgs of Spiro daily...Let me know what you think...smooches

Under Breast...46
Across nipples...49
Above Breast...47

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Feeling compelled to post a couple more photos this morning...I have been on PM for 5 weeks now and I am going to take a week break...Having a bit of a vascular issue with my left calf. I had a clot in my left leg a couple of years ago and it is gone, but having some strange symptoms again...Not sure if it is the PM, but seeing my Dr. on Wednesday and will re-evaluate after that meeting...After just one day, the issues have started to subside, but still want to make sure...
The issues started just after I ramped up to 2000mgs from 1000mgs...Do not want to scare anyone, just be safe...
I am hoping that I can continue with the PM as it makes me feel wonderful...My mood is a lot calmer and love the tingle in my nipples...smooches

It's always smart, to ramp up only after a month or 2, then only one step. I would suggest only going to 1500mg, not 2mg as you stated you did.

Also, as a side thought, you should post pics b4 or after the effects of nipple suction has disappeared. That would truly show if you have any nipple/areola growth. Otherwise, it's sort of a "fake positive". But in either event, it is starting to look good for you.

iaboy, I do know what you mean and I will post some before suction photos of my nipples, but it is so difficult as when I have the time to myself, it s the first thing I do when I wake up...Smile
I just love how they feel after suction and how they look in and out of my clothes...It just kind of starts my day out right, if you know what I mean…
I am not on anything at the moment as I am dealing with this darn blood clot that was found in my leg last week...A trip to the "Blood" clinic this Tuesday will hopefully shed some light so I can begin with my program again...smooches

(08-02-2015, 08:14 PM)krystal3838 Wrote:  iaboy, I do know what you mean and I will post some before suction photos of my nipples, but it is so difficult as when I have the time to myself, it s the first thing I do when I wake up...Smile
I just love how they feel after suction and how they look in and out of my clothes...It just kind of starts my day out right, if you know what I mean…
I am not on anything at the moment as I am dealing with this darn blood clot that was found in my leg last week...A trip to the "Blood" clinic this Tuesday will hopefully shed some light so I can begin with my program again...smooches

Oh, I definitely know what you mean about the suction. And I hope you didn't take my comment earlier as a slap. Because I truly think they are looking pretty darn good, but with PM you should get some nipple and areola growth just on it alone.

Absolutely not iaboy...I love this forum for what it is for us...A wonderful place to come and learn and chat...I am a relatively newbie and am just starting to scratch the surface...I have spent long hours into the night reading through the archives...and I am so excited as to the things that I know that I am going to learn...smooches

Ya, almost too much info. I am NOT a brainiac. LOL

It's been a bit since I have been on and wanted to give a quick update. Since my last post, I have worked on losing weight and have lost 20lbs since the last post. I had stopped all supplements when I had to deal with a medical issue and all is well now. I have been back using supplements for 4 months now and I am currently taking;
500 mgs PM x 3=1500
50 mgs Spiro x 3=150
PC 3 x weekly
Fenugreek tea 3x daily
My measurements currently;
Under breast 45 1/2 inches
Across nipples 50 inches
Above breast 47 1/22
I have had a lot of soreness in my breasts specifically the nipples and underneath them both sides are budding nicely...I am about out of my PM and will order soon, so I will take a couple of weeks off while I am waiting for the PM to be delivered...
I hope you all are doing well...smooches

Wow, great progress! ! !

Just catching up with these. Looking fantastic!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon