Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

about to begin my adventure(advice needed)

thank you for the reply Fire and Ice, and no need to say sorry abot long posts. i find them the most informative and well thought out most of the time(like yours).
i have looked at as many 3rd party reviews as i could find, like amazon. but have always noticed the trend of bad reviews coming from people that used ND and various other methods for less than any realistic timeframe to notice results, like 2 months or less with very few giving bad reviews from the 6+ month users.
as i am not looking for a transition (my persoal orientation is is still to be male, just always wanted breasts) and after going through all the info i can find on here and other research, i have made my mind up for a slow steady route that has the lowest risk of making a permanent change to my pituitary gland but as stated, will still reserve the PM option as a last ditch effort if i dont start seeing budding in 6 months on the ND regiment. the BO option isnt going to happen as well as HRT.
i know PM alone isnt 100% going to cause a transition, but there is a reason it is favored by those that want to transition, HRT is gauranteed, BO is almost certain and going by the research ive done(medical sites) PM can if taken in to large of doseage(which varies person to person) can cause one as well by accident.

all that being said, still waiting on my tax refund to do the 8 month package from ND, have already told my boss, a few co-workers, friends and family what i am intending to do, and have gotten overwhelming support from everyone. even begun wearing a genie bra(with just the built in padding making me a B-cup) on a daily basis to get myself and others used to the sight.
on a funny note, one of my female coworkers even bought me a hat, pic included, got lots of laughs from everyone Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon