Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just want to take a moment to say....

Thank you all!

To each and every one of you who has taken the time to share their process and experience. To everyone who has helped another member out, even if the question has been asked before. (I may be guilty of that, sorry) I just want to say...

THANK YOU!!!

You all make this forum phenomenal! You make this forum very welcoming and user friendly. I hope this community continues to expand, thus increasing the level of knowledge and expertise.

I hope more guests will create accounts and become active members who will share in their goals and experiences. I hope more non active members will start to participate and share in their progress and experience. I hope that past members will find their way back and share their experiences.

I hope that those pursuing transition through HRT will still feel welcomed here. Though the method in achieving their goals may have changed, the previous knowledge and experiences could prove invaluable to others in similar journey's.

Together this forum can be even better and we can help one another along our journey, no matter what the final destination may be.

Cool

And Thanks for your gratitude Fire And Ice.

Happy you're here Fire & Ice.
I love the active community we have here and seeing all the different lives unfolding. Smile

This forum is packed with knowledge and people willing to offer help and advise.
I love it. My journey is just starting and am enjoying every moment of it, until I reach my destination.

Some never give thanks for what others do for them, they just expect things. In a me generation a simple thank you goes a long way.

Well done and thank you too. Big Grin

(24-01-2015, 06:50 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Some never give thanks for what others do for them, they just expect things. In a me generation a simple thank you goes a long way.

Well done and thank you too. Big Grin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And THANKS to you Lotus, for doing so much research for the forum and posting them relentlessly. In my field of business we charge in the neighborhood of $200-$250 per hour for that service-Smile

Love, POM

I feel like I cheated a little bit by doing a general thank you to all, but there are just so many I didn't want anyone to feel like I was excluding them and their contributions. I did however have intentions to post a follow up with specific thank you's and so here it goes:

Thank you flamesabers for your prompt responses to posts. Thank you for all your various topics and your efforts for trying to engage "lurkers" to come out and join the party. You're the reason why I finally started to participate in the forums instead of hiding and remaining in the shadows. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my questions and shedding some light for me. Thank you for humoring me and all our fun and interesting conversations in #gdchat. Thank you for getting me addicted to Guild Wars 2 though I had sworn off ever playing those types of games years ago. Wink Thank you for everything and all that you do! Thank you for being you. Smile

Thank you Lenneth for sharing your posts, insights, and prospective. I believe thank you for the #gdchat. If I got that wrong my apologies. I know for sure I can say thank you for moderating the #gdchat. Thank you for the conversations in the chat room, and for the help in playing Guild Wars 2. Thank you for sharing your progress and everything that you do!

Thank you Kari leigh for your posts and sharing your thoughts. Thank you for taking the time to reply and put meaningful thought and consideration into what you write. Thank you for sharing your life's journey with us through all your ups and downs. Thank you for everything that you say and do!

Last but not least, thank you Lotus for all your posts and insights. You take the time to research and gather a ton of information and share your thoughts and findings with all of us. You give so much to this community you deserve a great big THANK YOU for all your hard work! Thank you very much Lotus for everything that you do!

That is all that comes to mind at the moment. I will more than likely add more as the fog lifts in my poorly organized memory. Cool

Thank you Fire & Ice for the kind words, Smile

I'm glad you feel passionate about BN, it's an awesome place with great people. The bond of friendships between some members is undeniable. Sometimes people get overlooked though (w/o responses), and feelings then get hurt, and along the way resentment sets in. If we could do anything better here it would be to loose the jealously and resentment towards others. Rolleyes The rude & crude behavior doesn't go over too well with the majority of the members, and yes, they will eventually get the boot if a pattern of abuse is demonstrated. Our admin (Eve) doesn't believe in censoring us, (rightfully so), instead, for the most part we police ourselves, and how cool is that.

I applaude the compassion, kindness and respect you've acknowledged towards others. Cool spread the love. Tongue

Btw POM, I need to be in your business. Wink

(25-01-2015, 07:51 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thank you Fire & Ice for the kind words, Smile

I'm glad you feel passionate about BN, it's an awesome place with great people. The bond of friendships between some members is undeniable. Sometimes people get overlooked though (w/o responses), and feelings then get hurt, and along the way resentment sets in. If we could do anything better here it would be to loose the jealously and resentment towards others. Rolleyes The rude & crude behavior doesn't go over too well with the majority of the members, and yes, they will eventually get the boot if a pattern of abuse is demonstrated. Our admin (Eve) doesn't believe in censoring us, (rightfully so), instead, for the most part we police ourselves, and how cool is that.

I applaude the compassion, kindness and respect you've acknowledged towards others. Cool spread the love. Tongue

Btw POM, I need to be in your business. Wink
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright bro, when next requisition comes out I'll let you know. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon