Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To pierce or not to pierce

(30-01-2015, 02:13 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 01:47 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 01:40 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 01:07 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 12:47 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  Sorry for being a bit embarrassing Ella. I know most people in here are pretty down to earth so wanted to get some feedback before and if I bite the bullet!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Please, do not bite the bullet! POM
I read the articles Pom. I thought they were really interesting. I had my belly button pierced long ago and can attest it took a long time to heal.

If I get it done I'll make sure it's somewhere reputable and clean.

Obviously id keep a close eye to make sure there's no infection....and worse case senario I don't like it and take it out....

I'm wondering if anyone here has had a positive outcome with one.

------------------------------------------------------------
What you already have is Beautiful. POM

Awww thanks Pom. It's not even what it looks like that I find appealing.

Everything is still awesome, I'm lucky and got a nice fella n all....but im pushing 40 and things aren't as sensitive as they once were.....still work but I think this would help recapture my youth so to speak SmileThat's my motivation
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad to hear that, 'cause I did suspect that. I do have a solution to your problem-Smile Read and APPLY Kundalini Energy. See below link for info on it. To summarize what it says is you have all the sexual energy you need inside of you, all you have to do is wake it up!!! Go for it girl, I've done it and it works. POM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

I'll have read thanks Pom.

I've still go lots of evergy, just less (not no, just not as much as I used to) sensitivity.

I'm a big believer in use it or lose it.....I thought it would help use it so to speak lol
(30-01-2015, 02:22 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 02:13 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 01:47 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 01:40 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 01:07 PM)pom19 Wrote:  -------------------------------------------------------------------
Please, do not bite the bullet! POM
I read the articles Pom. I thought they were really interesting. I had my belly button pierced long ago and can attest it took a long time to heal.

If I get it done I'll make sure it's somewhere reputable and clean.

Obviously id keep a close eye to make sure there's no infection....and worse case senario I don't like it and take it out....

I'm wondering if anyone here has had a positive outcome with one.

------------------------------------------------------------
What you already have is Beautiful. POM

Awww thanks Pom. It's not even what it looks like that I find appealing.

Everything is still awesome, I'm lucky and got a nice fella n all....but im pushing 40 and things aren't as sensitive as they once were.....still work but I think this would help recapture my youth so to speak SmileThat's my motivation
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad to hear that, 'cause I did suspect that. I do have a solution to your problem-Smile Read and APPLY Kundalini Energy. See below link for info on it. To summarize what it says is you have all the sexual energy you need inside of you, all you have to do is wake it up!!! Go for it girl, I've done it and it works. PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

(30-01-2015, 12:47 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(29-01-2015, 08:13 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(29-01-2015, 08:09 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  
(29-01-2015, 07:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  sounds painful!

Having gotten a Frenum many (many) years ago I can state that for myself, it hurt much less than having my ears pierced. It didn't however increase any sexual enjoyment, to the contrary, it actually interfered with it as it had a tendency to erm.. catch... on the labia of my partners. Not real fun feeling like part of your body is being torn off while you are in the throws of passion.

For others... I don't know... but for me... I removed mine after 6 months and never put it back in.

~Elain

*shudders* lol getting visuals elain... Shy
and well yes i was gonna say that but was too shy so you said it for me Wink

Thanks for your reply you guys. I'm about to toddle off and have a read Pom.

Elain, I had a boyfriend years ago with two, one through the eye and one straight through the shaft. He reckoned only the one through the eye did anything for him.....

I had another boyfriend who got one and got majorly infected. He swelled up massive....and was very sore. That was pretty bad, he had to have it taken out.

Sorry for being a bit embarrassing Ella. I know most people in here are pretty down to earth so wanted to get some feedback before and if I bite the bullet!
ha ha goodness doesn't bother me, no embarrassment here Smile
im a big wuss. too scared to even get my ears pierced again! needles *shudders*

(30-01-2015, 07:38 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(29-01-2015, 08:09 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  
(29-01-2015, 07:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  sounds painful!

Having gotten a Frenum many (many) years ago I can state that for myself, it hurt much less than having my ears pierced. It didn't however increase any sexual enjoyment, to the contrary, it actually interfered with it as it had a tendency to erm.. catch... on the labia of my partners. Not real fun feeling like part of your body is being torn off while you are in the throws of passion.

For others... I don't know... but for me... I removed mine after 6 months and never put it back in.

~Elain

Elain, I had a boyfriend years ago with two, one through the eye and one straight through the shaft. He reckoned only the one through the eye did anything for him.....

I had another boyfriend who got one and got majorly infected. He swelled up massive....and was very sore. That was pretty bad, he had to have it taken out.

Sorry for being a bit embarrassing Ella. I know most people in here are pretty down to earth so wanted to get some feedback before and if I bite the bullet!

It's funny how some people hate it!! I've had lots of ear piercing. One a friend did in high school with her hand and a piercing stud!!

It's definitely a bit worrying though. I wouldn't want them to stuff up a VCH!

(30-01-2015, 10:24 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 07:38 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(29-01-2015, 08:09 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Having gotten a Frenum many (many) years ago I can state that for myself, it hurt much less than having my ears pierced. It didn't however increase any sexual enjoyment, to the contrary, it actually interfered with it as it had a tendency to erm.. catch... on the labia of my partners. Not real fun feeling like part of your body is being torn off while you are in the throws of passion.

~Elain

It's funny how some people hate it!! I've had lots of ear piercing. One a friend did in high school with her hand and a piercing stud!!

It's definitely a bit worrying though. I wouldn't want them to stuff up a VCH!

Yeh thst would be my fear. That and any infection as a result would travel up to the kidneys potentially right? If its where i think it is.. Sad

Just that they would mess it up on general worries me....wouldn't want to be uglified forever! It's vertically through the clitoral hood.

I WANT ONE. However I don't have very much of a hood at all (I'm very much an "innie" down there Blush) and I can't do the Q Tip test so I'm not sure it will work with my anatomy. I have tons of friends who have it and love it!

I say pierce!! I want one too, I still have to do the q-tip test. But I've been reading a lot about it and most consider it to be very low pain, and it heals generally very easily even with people who have had difficulties healing belly button or cartilage piercings because of all the blood flow in the area. I think if you babied it a bit and took the necessary precautions to protect it during sex for the 6 week healing period you probably wouldn't have any issue!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon