Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am excited

I am ordering my Noogleberry Wednesday, been researching breast pumps and they have good feedback. I cannot wait to get it on and pumped up.
I am so so excited to actually have my Breasts on a the increase, my proper journey starts delivery day.... can't wait.

(25-01-2015, 04:50 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  I am ordering my Noogleberry Wednesday, been researching breast pumps and they have good feedback. I cannot wait to get it on and pumped up.
I am so so excited to actually have my Breasts on a the increase, my proper journey starts delivery day.... can't wait.

I know the feeling, I was the same when my Noogle arrived. Having sneaky looks at the noogleberry forum always inspires one too Smile

(25-01-2015, 04:50 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  I am ordering my Noogleberry Wednesday, been researching breast pumps and they have good feedback. I cannot wait to get it on and pumped up.

Welcome to forum and boobie growth .
Remember to put foam on cup edge to stop it digging in .
Do a flax oil massage before noogling .

Hi Man2breasts,

I too welcome you and of course wish you every success in your growth. I hope you will keep us informed as to your progress. I must admit to more than a passing interest in a Noogleberry. The only thing that puts me off is the thought that it has to be in place for several hours each day to get good results.

Myboobs is absolutely correct to have a foam cushion ring it be a lot more comfortable. I didn't know about the Flax oil though, MB is a mind of information

(25-01-2015, 07:12 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I know the feeling, I was the same when my Noogle arrived. Having sneaky looks at the noogleberry forum always inspires one too Smile

Yes I know been all over the "NET" looking at them breasts after pumping, WANT NOW lol.

(25-01-2015, 07:17 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Welcome to forum and boobie growth .
Remember to put foam on cup edge to stop it digging in .
Do a flax oil massage before noogling .

Yes I have been pricing some up today, it will be here waiting for the polycarbonate domes to be unboxed and sucking that air out . hehehe. Thank you manboobs

(26-01-2015, 03:35 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Hi Man2breasts,

I too welcome you and of course wish you every success in your growth. I hope you will keep us informed as to your progress. I must admit to more than a passing interest in a Noogleberry. The only thing that puts me off is the thought that it has to be in place for several hours each day to get good results.

Myboobs is absolutely correct to have a foam cushion ring it be a lot more comfortable. I didn't know about the Flax oil though, MB is a mind of information

Heather - H I've heard a variety of people say they do it for several hours, but majority seem to use for far less, I want to go slowly using it, as I do not with to overstretch the skin lose any chance of reaching the size I have in my head, so I must use self control and a bit at a time of stretching and not try and fill them domes ASAP. Thank you for your comments.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon