Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some of you might like to read this.

http://www.msgapp.com/ct.aspx?cid=95782&l=c04c255a-d737-47d2-b6b0-91388ccd39c8&caidrid=42509540-77756342-530e2ad7-a6f9-4ec0-8f20-c54098df41f5

I'm not sure if you can get this to open here, but, we'll see if it works. It's a PDF of a newspaper. Read the article on page D-3 on the left hand side.

Well, I just tried the link from here and it works fine for me.

That would be page 19 on the pdf.

~E

(28-01-2015, 05:12 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  That would be page 19 on the pdf.

~E

I guess, I just know that, by the numbers in the upper right corner, it's page 3 of section D. D-3.

(28-01-2015, 05:15 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(28-01-2015, 05:12 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  That would be page 19 on the pdf.

~E

I guess, I just know that, by the numbers in the upper right corner, it's page 3 of section D. D-3.

*chuckles* I have a pdf reader that doesn't really show much information. It's shall we say... limited in it's abilities. Big Grin

~E

I tried to post the file as it was saved to Mr. Hard Drive, but it's too big of a file to post here. I tried to copy just the article from the PDF and past it here, but it just posted a bunch od symbols & gibberish. This was my last option (as far as I know). Sorry if it doesn't work. It's about a transgender girl being fired from her job and being called rude names BECAUSE she's transgendered.

It's a good article. I'm glad you posted it. :-)

~Elain

(28-01-2015, 05:50 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  It's a good article. I'm glad you posted it. :-)

~Elain

Thank you! :-)
I read it, but I've got psychedelic music playing in my headphones and couldn't quite grasp a few minor bits of it. But I got the major gist of it.

I've read the article. I guess I'm more interested in reading about the public outcry (if any) than the legal details of this situation. I think a key point is legal protection doesn't necessarily equate to social acceptance. Even if transgender became a protected class, would anyone here want to work for an employer that regards transgenders as immoral sinners?

(28-01-2015, 02:22 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've read the article. I guess I'm more interested in reading about the public outcry (if any) than the legal details of this situation. I think a key point is legal protection doesn't necessarily equate to social acceptance. Even if transgender became a protected class, would anyone here want to work for an employer that regards transgenders as immoral sinners?
Only to razz the hell out of him/her with it and constantly get all my TS friends to frequent the place, or get jobs there, so they'd (the owner) HAVE to put up with it!! Lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon