Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Non Trans w/ s.o.

I am 28 and non trans. I am actually a fairly masculine male though I do have a heavy feminine side though it rarely comes out until I am rather well....horny. Though that being the case for my feminine side, my desire to want breasts has run my mind since I was a kid. I remember stealing my cousins bras (we are 1 year apart) and i'd take them home and wear them wishing for the day i filled a bra and had nice boobs to show off.....till i grew up more and realized boys dont have boobs and if they do they definitely do flash them around in crop tops and pools lol.
I have never once thought of myself as TG or a CD and my feminine side is fairly limited to just shaving my legs doing my nails and sometimes I'll feel frisky and do my makeup fix my wig and dress up and chat with people but never a public ordeal except a few times at certain clubs for fun just to be out there. More of a thrill seeker than dysphoric.
ANYWAYYYYYYS.....

Curious as to those who have significant others, gf's bf's wives whatever. And how they take/took on you growing feminine feeling/looking breasts and even needing bras? Now this is definitely pinned to those who have S/O's who don't know and keep their NBE a secret. I know a lot of people here are trans or open about it and unlike most on here the most like me live with people who would accept but def not be with that person...and i know "if they love you they'll love you for who you are and if not f them" i appreciate those responses when they arrive but just generally looking for people like me who have to keep it a secret and advice and tricks of the trade per se on growth and encouragement and such.

I hate to be the bearer of good news but... at the very least you are a part time cross dresser from your own words. That doesn't make you Transsexual or gay etc... but the fact that you shave your legs, do your nails, wear makeup, have a wig and dress in feminine clothing from time to time pretty much seals the deal on the Cross Dresser determination. There isn't anything wrong with that at all. Exploring and enjoying our entire self is what being human should be about. So don't feel uncomfortable saying or identifying where it's safe to do so, that you CD and enjoy exploring that aspect of your feminine side. Gender identity is not a male/female only thing, it is a broad spectrum ranging from straight to cross dressing all the way across to being transgender (like I am). Every wavelength along that path is perfectly normal. It is societies views that are not normal.

Just one warning about growing breasts when you are male. Doing so creates chemical changes in your body that can and do have strong effects on your personality and what you like/do/think. Always approach these things with a great deal of study, and careful, thoughtful consideration because you CAN cause permanent changes within your psyche when doing so.

~Elain

Hello Imweird.

I'm also a 28 year old non-transsexual.

I don't have a significant other, but I think I can offer some helpful advice based on my own experiences. I don't try to flaunt or conceal my breast development. Nobody other than 1 doctor has inquired about it (and that was only because she was listening to my heart and lungs for a completely unrelated issue.) I suspect people either don't care, don't notice or are just too polite to say anything to my face. My advice is try not to draw attention to yourself regarding your budding breasts. If you're comfortable with your new breasts, I suspect this can go a long way with how others perceive you. If you act all embarrassed or blustered about your breast development, I tend to think people's attention will naturally be drawn to them.

As Elain has mentioned, taking the herbs to grow breasts does entail chemical changes elsewhere in your body. Your libidio for instance could very well decline as you go further and further on the NBE journey. Your fertility could also suffer as well. If you're not okay with these changes, I strongly suggest not taking NBE herbs.

On a final note, are you okay with giving up swimming and otherwise going topless in public? I can only imagine the kind of stares I would get if I tried to go topless in public now. Big Grin

Feel free to send me a pm if you have questions for me or whatever.

I know where you're coming from. I'm 19, and not trans. My girl and I aren't intimate; so, hiding breasts isn't really a problem for me. As for hiding breasts in general, a compression-shirt could help, unless you're going topless, in which case, there's no hiding any thing!

In early puberty, I would sneak into my mother's room and try on her clothes, etc, and I would dream about being a woman. I would secretly put makeup on when I was alone, and would follow the stories of transgender MTFs online. I've been tempted to purchase HRT online, without prescription, but the notion of irreversible changes eventually put me off doing it. I actually identify a lot more with women than I do with men, which scares me some-times. Alas, I wish I could have a feminine body with male functionality!

As you start growing its going to be a little hard to hide your new development from the S.O. eventually she will figure out whats going on. So, my advice would be to sit down and talk to your S.O. if she decides she cannot handle you with breasts now maybe the best time to find out if your prepared to ruin a long term relationship or hold onto your desires .

I too am in a very similar position your finding your self in. Ever since I was young child I wanted to wear the clothes of my sisters / mother ect. As a teenager I wanted breasts, now in my 50s the calling for breasts is hard to ignore. I did sit down with my wife last year and talk through my feelings, the house was a little frosty for a month or so, but we were able to get through it. I don't really see my self as transgendered but I am more than a cross dresser. With great reservation my S.O has allowed me to purchase some NBE herbs to let me at least get some piece in my mind. How things will pay out in the long run is hard to say, its just one day at a time.

I would tell the S.O. get it over with, and move on from there.

Flames thank you for the great words as well as elaina and everyone else im always fearful to post simply cause it seems popular ppl get replies while the subtle folks dont so much. But glad to have such great insight given...

Flames i dont mind not swimming...i love it but mehhh its not an.activity i do often. I havent swam since 2012 on a trip in destin but im not rich at all not even close so lavish vacations to fl or mexico arent really something i get.to do often at all. I just want to be a full a or small b. Just enough to look good in a bra but small enough they arent a problem to hide or deal.with.

I took pm last year and started at 1000 for a month or two.and got smaller testes and impotence and other things i.didnt like. Felt droggy depressed etc just wasnt worth it plus my sperm was.clearer and.has since gotten better thanks to.zinc and stinging.nettle. so.i am taking natureday and a weaker herb of phyto RC and FG to go the slow route.

I know breasts come with a permanent life time guarantee unless you get surgery lol but i.just want them idk why. Ive gauged.my gf often bout them growing. Shes not fond of bras but says ifs they keep growing and its.necessary then.it is what it is and.says would you still love me if i lost a leg (of course i would) and shes like why would i care if you had boobs (says its not the sexiest trait but the man makes.the man not the body or wallet) just hate secrets lol

(30-01-2015, 01:51 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  I took pm last year and started at 1000 for a month or two.and got smaller testes and impotence and other things i.didnt like. Felt droggy depressed etc just wasnt worth it plus my sperm was.clearer and.has since gotten better thanks to.zinc and stinging.nettle. so.i am taking natureday and a weaker herb of phyto RC and FG to go the slow route.

I think your unfavorable experience with pm is a very compelling indicator that NBE isn't for you. I don't think it's practical or even possible to strictly feminize your breasts but keep the rest of your body fully masculine using NBE herbs. To get breast development going, you have to counter the masculine hormones that prevent the development of breasts for the typical bio-male. If you can't get over this threshold, breast development won't happen. But if you do get over this hurdle, it's possible you'll experience the same effects as you did prior with pm.

An analogy of trying to grow breasts but avoid overall feminization of the body is like trying to obtain a peak level of physical fitness without ever getting stiff or sore muscles. It's not how the body functions. At best you'll get no real results, at worse you'll get more than you bargained for.

Well.with that we agree to disagree. On pm i achieved 0 breast growth and obtained impotence sluggish emotion lack in energy and motivation etc. I've been on natureday for a bit now and my sperm is very healthy looking my libido is higher than before and im approaching finally.filling.my a cups. Natureday def seems to have a science to trigger glandular growth without effecting the endocrine system as a whole. Idk how just how it seems. Perhaps their liquid and pills effect more but that worry keeps.me at bay with their soap.and cream. I know many here refuse to believe anything different but if there's anything science.teaches us is theres always another answer to achieve the same result. But i do want to try rc.to see.if i can try a powerful but much weaker herb to.obtain areola growth and such.
I know a crossdresser who used creams strictly for breasts as well.forget the name but he obtained a c cup while reporting no.change in other body parts and areas or mind.
Idk guess its a dont knock it till try it for those who say othwrwise but ill.def update as growth occurs and if things change where.i.dont like lobido function etc.ill def stop.and give an apology Wink

Don't forget breast massage, this gets the blood flowing to your breasts, and get them hormones going to where they should.
Good luck on your path, we are all wanting our bodies to change for different reasons, but I can identify with the cross dressing as a child, and wishing to "Grow up a woman" , so maybe my wish may come true, If I could get HRT I would take it.

I definitely identified as female also but i could never distinguish fantasy or reality. I want breasts but want to remain male and i know its gonna be weird once they develop fuller and more in volume and shape wearing shirts i do. But i cant imagine being those who.wear.bigger shirts.and.pockets and blah i take it slow let all.and.myself.adjust then go further.

Why dont you.take hormones.from inhousepharmacy? Or.talk.to a therapist and endo?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon