Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ordered BO and P-Cream...

My Mix of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements....

My 2 boxes of progesterone cream packets (96 originally) I have hidden away out of sight so nobody can find them but me short of tearing my room apart.

My sense of humor got the better of me when tagging all this stuff.. so a few other things got tagged as well Tongue

~Elain

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-02-2015, 04:15 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  My Mix of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements....

My 2 boxes of progesterone cream packets (96 originally) I have hidden away out of sight so nobody can find them but me short of tearing my room apart.

My sense of humor got the better of me when tagging all this stuff.. so a few other things got tagged as well Tongue

~Elain

That's hilarious, you'd make a great DD prepper. Big Grin

(10-02-2015, 04:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-02-2015, 04:15 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  My Mix of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements....

~Elain

That's hilarious, you'd make a great DD prepper. Big Grin

I always loved creating the scenarios in DD. I'd make maps, etc. hated playing the game, loved building the worlds XD.

~E

woops double post.

~E

Cobwebs, wall, curtain... HAHA

That is an impressive amount of BO ya got there O___O'

(11-02-2015, 06:46 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Cobwebs, wall, curtain... HAHA

That is an impressive amount of BO ya got there O___O'

I calculated 1500mg (500mg 3x daily) for three months, then purchased that amount (14 bottles). I may have to increase the dosage, or decrease the dosage, depending on how my body reacts, but I figured a 3 month supply would be appropriate for a good start.

I'm going to have to buy more Flaxseed as I am now using that every other day as a massage oil as well. I will also need more Coconut oil as I have come to like my hot (boiling) water/coconut oil/green tea liquid extract mix so will probably increase drinking it by 1-2 cups a day. (1 tbls coconut oil, one eyedropper green tea liquid extract, add boiling water, stir till melted, drink \0/ Win! ). Chances are I will have enough of the other supplements to last me through the 3 months though. If not, I'll order more.

~E

Love reading your posts Elain.
I also have started on BO but only small doses daily, 250mg x 2 daily.
SP 2500mg x 2 daily = 5000mg (To reduce my testosterone).
Am Noogling upto 3 times a day, I just love the swelling afterwards, feels great.
Awaiting PM 500mg which I will take 2, and see how I feel . also some PURAFEM 100% Premium Pueraria Mirifica Extract Serum, will take a couple of drops a day. Ordered some full spectrum spearmint pills to take also as do not drink tea, but have been taking orally 20ml of Flax oil a day.
I have noticed a little wobble when I rush walking etc... Looking forward, or rather wishful thinking of hitting my chin when I run. A person can dream and hope. Big Grin

Nice Attack plan XD

Just be care, take lots of medics it's not really good for your stomach.. (Liquid-Gel caps) .

like ulcer stomach. Good luck !

~Elain
I missed this picture. Now I while I'd love to LOL on the outside(it hurts my poor bruised ribs) so I am PMSL on the inside! Precious Smile

I've noticed an interesting side effect of my plan. I appear to be growing hair... where before I was bald. The hair is still thin, but there are more hairs on my head than I had 2 months ago. I was almost totally MONK bald two months ago. Just the hair around the sides, now.. oh happy day, there is hair on the top again. Not much.. but... not much is still far more than I had before.

*dances happily*

~Elain

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon