Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Still Around

Good evening girls.

I am still hanging around, although I have not posted much in the last month or so, I still log on to view posts and keep up to date. So, I just thought I would update you all on some personal stuff thats going on with my life.

Last month, I was able to get my S.O to allow me to start taking PM, for the mental benefits ( you understand ). I have also joined a TG support group, this is also with my wifes support.

The big thing, I finally told my Mom and one of my sisters. I`m glad to say that it went well. A little disappointed that my sister said, pth, and you think I never noticed ? ( I really though I had hidden it better than that ).

I will now sulk off back into the shadows for a bit longer.

Janet

Hi Janet,

Glad things are going well with your family and SO. I couldn't help but lol at your sister's response. So far all but 1 person out of the 7 people I've told had similar reactions. "What was the surprise?" "We were waiting for you to say something..." Apparently my closet didn't have a door either Blush lol

Hope everything keeps going well. Take care and smile often.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon