Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yes, dear. They ARE still out there!

I just want to reiterate to anyone who starts down this path with Ainterol PM, that it is a one-way street when dosages exceed 2000mg/day and budding begins.

My wife continually reminds me that yes, I DO have breasts. After stopping PM over three months ago, they did not decrease in size, but actually filled in with more solid tissue. A 1.5" increase in over-the-breast circumference doesn't sound like much, but when you do the math, and realize the diameter increased ONLY on the front side, it equates to 1" additional protrusion.

My wife is also amazed/alarmed/concerned (take your pick) that my areolas are now larger than hers at 40mm, and my nipples both big and protruding 100% of the time!

This does present an emotional tug-of-war as I love them and everything about them, but I've extremely shy heading out by the pool or on the beach without some kind of shirt on. My wife does NOT like that.

If you reeeally wanted to get rid of your breast friends, a tailored fitness regime could burn off the fat and change it back to muscle. However, it would take a lot of effort, chest building exercises, and lots of cardio.

I look forward to it!! Cool My Ainterol PM will be here within a week! Big Grin

I thought the Ms. encouraged your development, no?.

(03-02-2015, 07:13 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  If you reeeally wanted to get rid of your breast friends, a tailored fitness regime could burn off the fat and change it back to muscle. However, it would take a lot of effort, chest building exercises, and lots of cardio.

Sorry, but this is complete bunk. 100%. Once you have developed breast tissue, no amount of exercise of ANY kind will get rid of it. The only way to get rid of it is surgically. Next you'll be saying gynexin really works, right?

Fat does not "turn" into muscle. That is such an old fallacy I thought no one believed it any more.

Yes, there is fat tissue around breasts. And your size can be reduced by eliminating that fat tissue. But the breast tissue will remain.

Something that may also happen if you strengthen the chest muscles (pecs) is your breasts may become more pronounced! Breast tissue is above the muscle, so enlarging the muscle will make the breasts "bigger". However as above if you reduce fat and increase muscle they may look the same.

You can assume for the most part that breasts are forever Smile

I apologize, I should have been more specific. I didn't mean to imply that fat changed into muscle or that breast tissue would disappear.

I meant, through serious effort and proper training (a lot more than a couple flys, pushups and jumping jacks), you could burn off the fat and build the pec muscles to a more defined, masculine shape. Changing appearance.

If you only focused on pec building, like MrErika stated, it would more likely make your breasts more pronounced. The key would be to lower overall body fat through intense fat burning exercises while using isolation to try and reshape the chest.

Yes, the breast tissue would remain (as do fat cells), but what I was trying to say is you can minimize the appearance.

Regardless of anything that is said or recommended on here or anywhere, you know your own body, health and history. Always research and double check, never act on blind-faith. Always consult experienced physicians and trainers.

If isolation and fat burning exercise doesn't help reduce breast appearance, it will help improve overall health. Either way, doing nothing results in nothing.

As for gynexin, I don't recommend any commercial or miracle drug. I would also stay away from anabolic steroids, since this would probably have the opposite effect as well as other sides.

i gotta chime in here... my ex used to be really large chested(some of it from being overwieght). she was a DDD. when her dad died from complications from diabeities, she went health nuts, worked out vigoursly. lost ALL the extra weight(went from 305 to 105). her breast tissue went down to a DD, but she lost ALL the fat around them in the process... but she looked pretty built(muscle wise) HOWEVER, her breasts after she did that looked like flesh socks holding grapefruits, even with the muscle buildup in her chest. the mammary glands DO NOT CHANGE, once you got them, you got them. she had to go on a diet to gain some weight back to make her breasts look natural again, or have them reduced surgically... those were her options, there was no "reducing thier appearance"

It looks like Metalsub has not logged in since the start of this thread. Hope he's o.k. But, when you jump into something w/out thinking, it will scare the Begeebers out of you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon