Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My breast enlargement will be... until I change my mind again..

Noogleberry and Massage are the base for my bustline.
As from Thursday/Monday when the pills arrive. (hate waiting).
Saw Palmetto 2500mg HPMC Capsules to take prior to any other herbs/ BO and Raw Pituitary Glandular 80mg, then I shall take Red Clover and eat mainly breast enhancing foods, along with high protein foods, (By research have found plant foods contain more protein than steak) so will go down that route as it is easily absorbed in to the system.
But have found Noogling boobling looks as if it is working nicely with the cold pressed Flax oil (Not used solvents or heat, to damage plant benefits to breast enhancement properties Big Grin )
I have now have a plan. Until I change it.
Hope I can get results I want... Cool

I am still Noogling twice a day and massage at least, (love the swelling Big Grin ).
As stated above I am taking the SP along with BO twice a day when temp is right.
Waiting for PM extract, but sent to thailand for PM capsules.
Suppose this may be a dumb question, but want more feminine nipples and areola would PM mixed with SP + BO give me this, Thanks

Taking BO 3 pills x3 times a day . Today learned BO should be taken alone or with Goats Rue.
Goats Rue is said to help produce the breast structure, along with help nursing mothers produce milk. ( Discovered in Europe, goat's rue is one of the most potent herbs known to increase breast milk and stimulate the development of mammary tissue. This formula helps women who did not increase in breast size during pregnancy, have had previous breast surgeries and adoptive mothers. Discuss product use with a healthcare professional before using during pregnancy )
. I've noticed since taking BO, I am not as strong smelling under the arm pits, which is a bonus. have not noticed any other side effects, awaiting six more bottles of BO bought them whilst on offer, fraction of the normal cost. Well done Swanson's Big Grin

So looks like the Soy isoflavines will have to wait along with the PM and RC till I have finished the BO .

I am now touching my breasts with my upper arms when moving about, so them "Puppies" are growing , so exciting..... Cool

(03-03-2015, 10:06 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  I've noticed since taking BO, I am not as strong smelling under the arm pits, which is a bonus. have not noticed any other side effects Big Grin
I noticed the same thing when taking MSM. It also kills fart smells. Before I started taking it mine smelled like something crawled up my ass and died there!! While taking MSM, farts were nearly smelly at all and the pits stop smelling, too. The only drawback is that if I'd fall asleep in a chair, upon waking up, everything white looked bright yellow for a few seconds and would quickly fade back to white. Recently, even though I haven't taken it for a number of months, I've been noting it going green first, then yellow, then white. The farts have gotten a BIT smelly again but the pits still hardly smell at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon