Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What I feared might happen is Starting....

reminds me of the 2008 chinese milk scandal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
loathsome bottom feeders should be incarcerated on a spaceship made of coke bottles and wheat gluten and pantry of bad milk and phony herbs.

(04-02-2015, 12:35 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-02-2015, 12:29 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/02/03...retailers/

Shameful behavior by these retailers

Since this is multiple retailers store brands it's probably more like retailers pushing the suppliers on price, suppliers cutting corners and no one at the retailer bothers to see if the supplied product is genuine because they're making a killing on it.

(12-02-2015, 08:04 AM)bobowo Wrote:  Does anyone know the 4 exact brands that were found in violation/given cease and desist?

Nevermind, they were store brands, but it doesn't seem to say which ones particularly were bad. For example, I'm wondering if I should toss all my Target brand SP.

(14-02-2015, 08:15 AM)bobowo Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 08:04 AM)bobowo Wrote:  Does anyone know the 4 exact brands that were found in violation/given cease and desist?

Nevermind, they were store brands, but it doesn't seem to say which ones particularly were bad. For example, I'm wondering if I should toss all my Target brand SP.

The Target Up and Up brand of SP was one of the ones tested. 12 of 15 capsules tested positive for SP with 3 not showing any evidence of SP or plant dna at all (may have been false negative in my mind).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-02-2015, 02:02 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  
(14-02-2015, 08:15 AM)bobowo Wrote:  

The Target Up and Up brand of SP was one of the ones tested. 12 of 15 capsules tested positive for SP with 3 not showing any evidence of SP or plant dna at all (may have been false negative in my mind).
Thanks Elain! You have a lot better searching skills than me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon