Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi to the group

I have been reading this site for a few months and just decided to join because you all really sound so supportive, knowledgeable, and nice.

I have been heterosexual most of my life, and admire women so much. I believe they are truly superior to men in all ways and deserve to be worshipped, adored and obeyed. Over time I took to crossdresssing part-time to emulate beautiful women and try to feel as feminine as possible. No surprise that I found out that I love all things feminine. Heels, make-up, silky clothes and lingerie, and on and on. I even find myself checking out all the feminine details of other women and get jealous of them. So now I finally need to come to grips with my inner girl and pursue what I have always wanted and need-beautiful breasts.

I started using PM extract, PM cream, and PM atomizer on 2-1-15.
Taking one dropper of the extract sublingually (about 10-12 drops approx 500MG) 3 times a day. Using atomizer and cream on breasts twice a day with 5-10 minutes massage on each breast.

After reading a lot of material here I have to say its pretty difficult sort through it all. I am trying to find best herbs to help augment my PM. Not sure, but I have read WP and Red MACA is the latest recommended products. I realize there is not a one formula for all, but anyone that can guide me to a solid latest and greatest regime would be much appreciated.

Current measurements as best I can measure are
38.5 loosely accross nipples
35.5 sung under breasts
33.5 waist
37 hips

Welcome aboard Janine..

Have a question for you tho... The products you are using, are they all Ainterol's?

If so, double check the little paper that came with your extract. You will find out, depending on which one you got, 3 drops = a 500mg capsule. I suppose you could be using one of the other xtracts, but if you are doing a total of 36 drops per day. That would be around 6000mgs of PM. That is WAY MORE than 1000mg startup and more than 3 x the normal mtf amount.

Hi iaboy,
thanks for the welcome response. yes my products are all anterol, from their site, but the paper said that 1 drop=40mg. Unless i somehow miss read it, but i am fairly sure. the box pic of each is attached.

(04-02-2015, 05:49 AM)janine69a Wrote:  Hi iaboy,
thanks for the welcome response. yes my products are all anterol, from their site, but the paper said that 1 drop=40mg. Unless i somehow miss read it, but i am fairly sure. the box pic of each is attached.

Yes 1 drop = about 40mg, however, the higher dosage in mg for the capsules is because of the method of delivery. The majority of the PM is processed out of the body and not utilized fully. Using the extract sub-lingualy, you bypass the stomach/intestines/liver processing route of the capsule PM and it enters your bloodstream basically directly and thus you require a lower dosage to provide the same benefits. Most people (I think) take about 5-8 drops per dosage with the extract method. it's also better to start at the lower end first and over a few months ramp up your intake. with NBE patience is the biggest key. Trying to take more than you need in the hope of pushing development VERY often has the opposite effect and slows it down.

~Elain

(04-02-2015, 05:49 AM)janine69a Wrote:  Hi iaboy,

K, but here is the thing. There was a discussion on this site, about 1 yr ago about this. I was VERY confused, so I wrote an email to Ainterol's rep and asked what the equivalence of xtract to capsule is.

He said, figuring the rate of digestion of powder versus that of the xtract for most adults with good health etcetera, the actual effectiveness is 3 drops of extract= 1 capsule of Ainterol's500mg capsule. I have been using the extract since about mid October of 2014 and the max I am using is 12 drops spread over 3-4 doses mixed with milk.

I have went from 38 loose A cup, to a solid 38 C cup and may have to go to 38 B's here shortly. I also use While Peony extract to help convert testerone to usable Estrogen.

thank you both. i never thought more could slow growth. I thought it would jump start things, but i guess i will slow it down a bit to about 4-6 drops per dose. white peony is something i would like to add too based on what i have read.

(04-02-2015, 06:17 AM)janine69a Wrote:  thank you both. i never thought more could slow growth. I thought it would jump start things, but i guess i will slow it down a bit to about 4-6 drops per dose. white peony is something i would like to add too based on what i have read.

Well, too much can flood and confuse the E receptor's, thereby wasting a lot of it as well as forcing a male's body to produce more T. Therefore slowing stopping or creating a plateau effect. Not to mention the severe headaches one gets from too much E.

A jolt to the system might help, say after 3 months, if you stall, but many people here think the best way to break stalled growth is just to take a week or two break from all Herbs.

Geeze, never claimed to be a good typist, but here is what I meant to say 2 statements above.

"I have went from 38 loose A cup, to a solid 38 C cup and may have to go to 38 D's here shortly. I also use While Peony extract to help convert testerone to usable Estrogen. "

I must be a blond, here I thought I had brown hair and eyes. SHEESHDodgy

Hello and welcome Janine! Measuring can be such a pain, measuring tape slipping and not exactly in the right place, am I too loose measuring at the center, or too tight for the under. I try in front of a full length mirror and it is somewhat helpful, but still a pain. Smile I hope you get the answers you're looking for, the members here are very nice, welcoming and knowledgeable. Just keep in mind that what works for one person may or may not work for you. So you may have to make adjustments along the way. Just make sure whatever you try, you give it some time before you jump to conclusions and make any adjustments. Slow and steady seems to be the key here. You don't want to do anything to jeopardize your health. Smile

(04-02-2015, 04:42 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Geeze, never claimed to be a good typist, but here is what I meant to say 2 statements above.

"I have went from 38 loose A cup, to a solid 38 C cup and may have to go to 38 D's here shortly. I also use While Peony extract to help convert testerone to usable Estrogen. "

I must be a blond, here I thought I had brown hair and eyes. SHEESHDodgy

No need to be too hard on yourself, I seriously doubt that anyone is perfect when it comes to posting comments. Smile At work, I have to read, re-read, and verify one last time before I send out an email, and even still I miss something. I guess maybe my brain is going faster than what my fingers can type, and my brain just fills in missing words as I go along. I think recall reading something about that long ago. (In this one reply, after reading it once, I had one typo, and two missing words.)

^5 Fire. Ya, I get too many windows opened, and too many thoughts trying to derail each other. So, there ya go,.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon