Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Strength Loss

I have been on PM and SP for quite a while now. One other thing, amongst desired results, is a huge loss in upper strength and overall stamina. I am in general very fit, and at the correct weight for my height. Is this to be expected?

Sandy

(04-02-2015, 02:05 PM)SandyUK Wrote:  I have been on PM and SP for quite a while now. One other thing, amongst desired results, is a huge loss in upper strength and overall stamina. I am in general very fit, and at the correct weight for my height. Is this to be expected?

Sandy

Given that you are essentially feminizing your body by changing your hormonal balance, this is absolutely to be expected. The average female has 1/2 the upper body strength as the average male.

Misty

(04-02-2015, 04:29 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(04-02-2015, 02:05 PM)SandyUK Wrote:  I have been on PM and SP for quite a while now. One other thing, amongst desired results, is a huge loss in upper strength and overall stamina. I am in general very fit, and at the correct weight for my height. Is this to be expected?

Sandy

Given that you are essentially feminizing your body by changing your hormonal balance, this is absolutely to be expected. The average female has 1/2 the upper body strength as the average male.

Misty

yep & the primary cause of it is DHT which usually prevents Breast Growth.

I second what Misty and Lenneth has said. I even started a thread on this topic two years ago:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14442

Well if this is the case, I won't have to worry about being the one to have to lift and pull the truck out of the mud anymore! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon