Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fellow NBEer needs financial advice

You are funny GamerGuy, hope you will not take too much herbs, so you will grow properly. Do not forget to exercise too. "A healthy mind in a healthy body." Take Care, POM

As a note for the future, you can use Amazon's Mechanical Turk to make money.
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

I did it to start my regimen, you can't make a killer amount of money but you can definitely make money doing it. I calculated out and if you get serious about it you can make more than minimum doing it. I hope this helps.

(12-02-2015, 11:58 PM)The Annalyst Wrote:  As a note for the future, you can use Amazon's Mechanical Turk to make money.
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

I did it to start my regimen, you can't make a killer amount of money but you can definitely make money doing it. I calculated out and if you get serious about it you can make more than minimum doing it. I hope this helps.

Thanks, but I did give mturk a shot, and it wasn't really for me. Sad

My 200gm bucket of Ainterol powder is sheduled to arrive anywhere between the 17th and the 20th... *explodes with anticipation*

(13-02-2015, 07:47 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  My 200gm bucket of Ainterol powder is sheduled to arrive anywhere between the 17th and the 20th... *explodes with anticipation*

*wipes face off* Dangit.. do you know how hard it is to get intestinal stains off the walls and carpet? Sheesh! Now I have to go rent a carpet cleaner....

Big GrinBig GrinCool

~E

Sorry about that, ElainMoria. *Finishes putting self back together*

My Ainterol order says Expected delivery: Friday, February 20, 2015, by 8:00pm.

But it also says that it arrived at a carrier facility in my town this morning. My area has Saturday mail delivery, so I don't know what to expect.

Shipping status updated.... it's OUT FOR DELIVERY ITS COMING IN A COUPLE HOURS ASDFFADSFDFASA Big GrinTongue

(14-02-2015, 05:43 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Shipping status updated.... it's OUT FOR DELIVERY ITS COMING IN A COUPLE HOURS ASDFFADSFDFASA Big GrinTongue
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GamerGuy, aren't you actually a GamerBOY? SmileSmileSmile POM

(14-02-2015, 07:19 PM)pom19 Wrote:  GamerGuy, aren't you actually a GamerBOY? SmileSmileSmile POM

Ohh, you. Don't PLAY me like that Tongue

[Image: nintendo.gameboy.2.o.png]

Also, both packages arrived WAY ahead of schedule; they weren't supposed to be here for almost another week Big Grin

On another note, I didn't realize how messy and difficult it would be to deal with a tub of powder. I have a feeling much will get wasted Sad I know approximately how much to measure, since I did predict getting the powder someday, and emptied out a PM capsule in the past to see how much is in one. Now that the anticipation of getting my products is over, I'll be impatiently awaiting two new arrivals Wink

(15-02-2015, 04:52 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  
(14-02-2015, 07:19 PM)pom19 Wrote:  GamerGuy, aren't you actually a GamerBOY? SmileSmileSmile POM

Ohh, you. Don't PLAY me like that Tongue

[Image: nintendo.gameboy.2.o.png]

Also, both packages arrived WAY ahead of schedule; they weren't supposed to be here for almost another week Big Grin

On another note, I didn't realize how messy and difficult it would be to deal with a tub of powder. I have a feeling much will get wasted Sad I know approximately how much to measure, since I did predict getting the powder someday, and emptied out a PM capsule in the past to see how much is in one. Now that the anticipation of getting my products is over, I'll be impatiently awaiting two new arrivals Wink
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so happy for you. Remember to be patient with herbs. Smile POM

Buy gold & silver, a deer rifle, handgun, ammo, canned food, a Swiss Army knife, water purification tablets, water proof matches, playboy magazines, vegetable seeds and a liquor still, instead.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon