Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

male breast issue.

One of my friend who is 15 years old is not so fatty guy but he is suffering from male boob issue. I just want to know the cause and also the treatment for it. How is it possible to reduce male boob is there any kind of exercise which can helps in it.

Jim

(12-02-2015, 08:29 AM)jimcooper88 Wrote:  One of my friend who is 15 years old is not so fatty guy but he is suffering from male boob issue. I just want to know the cause and also the treatment for it. How is it possible to reduce male boob is there any kind of exercise which can helps in it.

Jim
gynecomastia surgery

Typically it should disappear on its own, exercise will proberbly build up the muscles behind the "fat" and make them look bigger. It might also be advisable to see a doctor and get some blood work done. Just to make sure there is nothing else going on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon