Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2015 Keystone Conference

Right you are Clara...lol...I dont think I went to one seminar at SCC. I doubt I will this time either.
And, OMG...I need to check in here more often...HEATHER!!! I didnt know you were coming! Oh, this is so exciting...haha I can't wait. :-)
So, I know of at least five of us coming from Michigan and maybe more plus a few from Ohio, Indiana, etc....plus there are a slew of really awesome East Coast girlfriends I know from online but have not met f2f, and I am so excited to meet them, too.
I'm arriving sometime Thursday afternoon with my two besties Donna and Joann, and we will be looking to party Thursday night. Tongue
Don't worry, we have already started researching the good dance spots so we should have things well under control (well in a chaotic, crazy, totally insane way...haha)
This is going to be awesome!
I may not sleep the entire conference...haha

OK...gotta get some new dresses for this...giggle

Hey ladies, I won't be at the keystone conference per say , but my SO and myself are shopping at the grove premium outlet mall. ( @ 3 hrs away ) I wouldn't mind meeting up with you girls for lunch on Saturday. If anyone can leave me a personal pm ( maybe a phone number ) I have my real self packed with me and would look forward to seeing some of the fantastic girls that I chat with in person.

(20-03-2015, 01:35 AM)Jamie_lost Wrote:  Hey ladies, I won't be at the keystone conference per say , but my SO and myself are shopping at the grove premium outlet mall. ( @ 3 hrs away ) I wouldn't mind meeting up with you girls for lunch on Saturday. If anyone can leave me a personal pm ( maybe a phone number ) I have my real self packed with me and would look forward to seeing some of the fantastic girls that I chat with in person.

Brilliant news, I will look forward to seeing you (at last) I am registered here at the Sheriton as Heather Hill and in room 204. I am here until checkout on Sunday after breakfast. If you read this before coming over there is a Gala evening on Saturday and if you are registered for that it will be delightful to have your company. Look forward to seeing you Sis.

Love Heather XXX

Heather, I left you a pm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon