Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My thoughts after being on pm/BN for almost 3 years

Hello everyone.

I've been feeling at odds about my place on BN. As far as I know, the number of members who are active on this forum for several continual years or more are nonexistent, and I think I'm getting an inkling as to why this is.

I'm uncertain whether I'm going through a self-doubting phase or whether I have outlived my usefulness so to speak.

You have not out lived your usefulness. You have knowledge and expiereance that we do not have. You give us hope when we feel that we have none. So please don't feel that way.

(16-02-2015, 03:20 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello everyone.

I've been feeling at odds about my place on BN. As far as I know, the number of members who are active on this forum for several continual years or more are nonexistent, and I think I'm getting an inkling as to why this is.

I'm uncertain whether I'm going through a self-doubting phase or whether I have outlived my usefulness so to speak.

Your progress is a perfect example of what time and dedication can help one to achieve. While I better understand now what you mean by outliving your usefulness, I don't think that to be fully the case. Granted to a certain degree, since a good chunk of your progress is well documented, but there is still much to share. You can weigh in your personal point of view and perspective, and you can still post your progress furthering hope for others who may have lost hope.

If we continue to lose the more experienced members, we are going to end up with a knowledge gap, we are going to lose what has made this place special. As I've mentioned before, it is through our combined knowledge and shared experiences that make this board so phenomenal. Smile

(16-02-2015, 03:41 AM)Bust quest Wrote:  You have not out lived your usefulness. You have knowledge and expiereance that we do not have. You give us hope when we feel that we have none. So please don't feel that way.

As a New NBE slave, Experienced people as yourself is never "Outlived" you are needed, by me and others, I need your guidance and answers to specific questions, we need you.
Fire and Ice wrote it as it is.
Stay we need your input.
I'm all teary today, reckon my hormones are switching that nasty T is being overrun with the wonderful E.

I know how you feel Flamesabers. When you've said everything a couple times, it gets hard to spend the time to say it again. The flip side is that the newbies can't dig through the mountains of verbiage to find the answers to a similar, but not the exact, question they have. It's just the nature of a forum. As long as you're willing to stay and mentor the new folks who find there way here, you will always be valuable.

For me, I came here confused about my identity and with dozens of questions about herbal enhancement. Today, I know who I am and where I'm going. The questions I have are no longer appropriate here because they are outside the scope of the forum and few, if any, would know the answers anyway. I try to stop in once in a while to encourage and pay back what was given to me, but I have other demands on my time that make BN less of a priority than when I first came here desperate for help.

Flame, if you do leave, know that you are leaving many friends behind. Not to be redundant.... But you do have lots of info to help many of the new one's as well as peeps like me.

But, I do understand, that priorities and life change. Please think carefully before you pull the plug on this great board, that you have helped, in a way, create and foster.

Hi Flame,

I have found you to be the most stable voice here. Like many members I was very involved during my first few months and then would "come and go" over the next few years. Your posts, however, were always present and reasoned (and I respect your point of view immensely).

Misty

Flame -

Let me add my voice to those who would miss your participation. Of course, if you are going through a self doubting phase, it is something you will have to work through. Perhaps others can help or at least offer a sounding board. I for one am in a fairly constant state of uncertainty. I think that often is what brings me back to BN, hoping someone will offer just the right insight.

As far as the possibility of having outlived your usefulness, I would answer simply that you have not. You may have diminishing interest in providing advice or information, but you certainly have a lot to offer. I personally find your perspective very helpful, reasonable, balanced and well founded. So please stick around!

Not really much i can say that hasn't already been said, other than "Stay, You would be missed greatly if you left" Smile

Flame-

You joined BN abouit the same time that I did, and since then you have remained one of the most stable and sensible people here and apparently true to your androgynous nature. I started off looking for a bit of androgyny to calm my dysphoria, and am now trying to cope with my real transgendered self, at the risk of the personal relationship that means more to me than anything else. I still find the mental effects of PM very important and helpful, and am grateful for the breast and other development that I've achieved through NBE. I'm sorry to see familiar names fade away, but it also seems that some of BN's graduates do drop in once in a while in recognition of what BN did for them; but you I feel are almost unique in carrying the true banner of androgyny. I'm likely to keep on dropping in from time to time, and hope to find you still here.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon