Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

uneven breast development

Sorry if this has been addressed but I could not find this discussed. 10 momonths ago I started pm and sg. I find my right breast is very well formed with secondary mound starting on areola. My felf breast has somewhat deflated look and feel. I started massage on only my life eft breast to stimulate blood flow. Any other Ideas to get the left side to catch up?

(18-02-2015, 03:42 AM)alwaysmale Wrote:  Sorry if this has been addressed but I could not find this discussed. 10 momonths ago I started pm and sg. I find my right breast is very well formed with secondary mound starting on areola. My felf breast has somewhat deflated look and feel. I started massage on only my life eft breast to stimulate blood flow. Any other Ideas to get the left side to catch up?

Have you tried any of the breast enhancement creams? I know I've read somewhere people trying that as well. I use the Ainterol PM cream but have no idea if it is really doing anything or not. Smile

(18-02-2015, 03:42 AM)alwaysmale Wrote:  Sorry if this has been addressed but I could not find this discussed. 10 momonths ago I started pm and sg. I find my right breast is very well formed with secondary mound starting on areola. My felf breast has somewhat deflated look and feel. I started massage on only my life eft breast to stimulate blood flow. Any other Ideas to get the left side to catch up?

Hi alwaysmale,

The unevenness happens quite often, in fact, its rare that both breasts are exactly the same. PC-progesterone cream can probably help, try applying every other day for 1 cycle (30 days), and only to left side. You could try a detox for a week just to make sure the receptors aren't affecting the slowing. Meaning too fast on one side vs slower on the left side.

Make sure you have an omega 3's source to reduce inflammation, (for at least a few weeks, then add an omega 3-6-9 combo, coconut oil (1-2 tablespoon), daily fruits, veggies (dark leaky greens). Plenty of filtered water too. Green tea will help with reducing inflammation (which is great for blood flow, which means increased bio-availability of hormones) plus it has so many other benefits for NBE.

For massaging consider this,

Fenugreek oil (use for estrogenic, prolactin/progesterone)
Coconut oil- (5 alpha reductase, tissue promoter) aromatase promoter
Omega 3-6-9 oil (essential fatty acids) anti-inflammatory, pro tissue/aromatase
Green Tea oil- anti-inflammary, estrogenic, aromatase promoter.

Good luck. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon