Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soreness and tenderness oh joy...

Ya know, I read post after post of the feelings of soreness, itchiness, and tenderness, but reading and experiencing are by far two different things. At least the itchiness has died down, for that I am grateful. Smile

I guess I thought perhaps I would be immune to those particular side effects, or maybe people were slightly exaggerating. Nope, I was wrong on both accounts. I will need to quickly make some adjustments, and just be a wee bit more careful with anything relating to my chest area. Oh well, live and learn I suppose.

So this all started about two or three weeks ago, I can't recall as I am terrible at remembering time frames. It wasn't until yesterday that I finally took the time to more carefully feel and examine what was going on. So I noticed that I do have a mass feeling above each of my breasts, right above the nipples. As I continued to explore, I noticed that the soreness and tenderness was directly related to that specific area. Directly right below the nipples that whole area I didn't feel any mass, and completely void of any soreness and tenderness.

I am wondering if eventually that mass will expand lower and eventually that area too will feel tender and sore. I assume it would, I guess time will tell.

In other news, this Sunday I will complete 90 days on Nature Day, and 6 weeks on PM. This will finish my supply of ND. So come Monday I will take new pictures and post them in the Pictures thread to track my progress. I am looking forward to seeing the comparison of my start and 90 day progress.

I am now debating whether or not I should submit my before and after's to ND to see if qualify for the free 3 month supply. A part of me wants to so that I can somewhat recoup part of the overall cost I put into ND, and another part isn't so sure about wanting to still be taking so many damn pills. Wink

I guess there's no harm in trying, if anything it will just prolong my current regiment of ND in the AM, PM late morning, PM late afternoon, and PM before bed.

Well, just thought I would share an update on what's going on. I figure some of this might be useful for me down the road whenever I look back.

As always, I greatly appreciate anyone's thoughts or comments. Cool

Hello Fire.

I fully agree with you that time will tell.

As for continuing down the ND road, I'm not sure. It may be interesting to see how a ND/pm regime plays out. You could be our guinea pig. Big Grin

It's good to hear you'll be posting your progress pictures soon. Progress pictures can be an excellent tool on gaining feedback on your development. Smile

Oh the itching. It's enough to drive you insane lol.

At least the tenderness is easier to deal with.

(21-02-2015, 03:40 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Fire.

I fully agree with you that time will tell.

As for continuing down the ND road, I'm not sure. It may be interesting to see how a ND/pm regime plays out. You could be our guinea pig. Big Grin

It's good to hear you'll be posting your progress pictures soon. Progress pictures can be an excellent tool on gaining feedback on your development. Smile

Yeah, I guess I will give it a shot and see how the ND pans out. If I get the free three month trial, cool, if not, well oh well, I guess my journey shall continue without it. Smile

I'm looking forward to posting my 90 day. I took early pictures just for my own comparison sake, and I was surprised at my results. So I guess we'll see what others think when I take my official pictures tomorrow. Smile

(22-02-2015, 12:31 AM)MrEricka Wrote:  Oh the itching. It's enough to drive you insane lol.

At least the tenderness is easier to deal with.

I suppose, but I keep doing stupid things, like going grocery shopping and carrying a bunch of cold items pressed against my breast. I should have gotten a cart, or basket, but I didn't think I was going to get that much stuff. Most of the time when I carry bulk items, I have everything up higher so that it rests on my chest, and well, that's not very comfortable with the aches and pains from growth. Oh well, it's just things I have to adjust to. Smile

I have gyneacomastia to about a size (36)Acup and started an experiment wit PM with 1 capsule/day, to 4 caps (2000mg)/day over 4 weeks.
After two weeks a pleasant tenderness developed in my nipples and breasts.
This turned to pain and hardness quit quickly. The pain spread to my chest and arm muscles. A mild fever and a vague urge to vomit followed.
No breast growth, just a swelling to 39.5. Was it an allergic reaction or was I poisoning myself?
Had to stop the experiment after about 60 days and I am now back where I started with: 39bust, 25 underbust/waist and 39 hips.
I intend to repeat the experiment with SP and FG.

Oh yes Fire and Ice....doesn't it feel good?
After six months of PM, the nipple feelings come and go over days. When I wake up the pain is greater and I can calm them down with a good massaging.

But there's always feeling there and its wonderful.

(28-02-2015, 03:25 PM)hansjepansje Wrote:  I have gyneacomastia to about a size (36)Acup and started an experiment wit PM with 1 capsule/day, to 4 caps (2000mg)/day over 4 weeks.
This turned to pain and hardness quit quickly. The pain spread to my chest and arm muscles. A mild fever and a vague urge to vomit followed.
No breast growth, just a swelling to 39.5. Was it an allergic reaction or was I poisoning myself?
Had to stop the experiment after about 60 days and I am now back where I started with: 39bust, 25 underbust/waist and 39 hips.

never heard of that kind of reaction before.

hansjepansje Wrote:
I have gyneacomastia to about a size (36)Acup and started an experiment wit PM with 1 capsule/day, to 4 caps (2000mg)/day over 4 weeks.

Maybe too much too soon? Perhaps get your family physician to give you a thorough once over just to make sure nothing else is going on.

hansjepansje.... some pain and tenderness is pretty normal, but not to the extent you have had.

If things have settled back down try just one PM morning and one evening for first 2~ 3 weeks.

I've never had the things you describe.....when I first tried NBE I did have some allergic to fenugreek.....sneezed and sniffed my head off until I quit that.

And SP ...well read up on that.

(28-02-2015, 04:39 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Oh yes Fire and Ice....doesn't it feel good?
After six months of PM, the nipple feelings come and go over days. When I wake up the pain is greater and I can calm them down with a good massaging.

But there's always feeling there and its wonderful.

Well not sure about the part about it feeling good, but I guess it is signs of something going on. Now they just feel tender. Nipples are still really tender too. Guess we’ll see where things go from here! Smile

(28-02-2015, 03:25 PM)hansjepansje Wrote:  I have gyneacomastia to about a size (36)Acup and started an experiment wit PM with 1 capsule/day, to 4 caps (2000mg)/day over 4 weeks.
(01-03-2015, 06:19 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  never heard of that kind of reaction before.
(01-03-2015, 08:33 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Maybe too much too soon? Perhaps get your family physician to give you a thorough once over just to make sure nothing else is going on.
(01-03-2015, 01:31 PM)elainecd Wrote:  hansjepansje.... some pain and tenderness is pretty normal, but not to the extent you have had.
If things have settled back down try just one PM morning and one evening for first 2~ 3 weeks.

I have to concur with Lenneth and Lananonymous, it just doesn’t sound right. It’s good that you listened to your body and stopped. I agree with Elains’s comment as well, take it easy and start out slowly if or when there comes a next time. It’s not a sprint, you have to pace yourself. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Smile If you’re taking any other medications or herbs those could possibly be causing some ill reaction as well. Just be careful and don’t put your health or life in jeopardy. You know yourself better than anyone else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon