Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

(21-07-2016, 07:23 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  things are getting a little more difficult to hide under t-shirts...

My what big dark eyes you have! Nice!

I had to bind when I was at that stage

birgit > Big Grin i agree--it's a good problem to have! best of luck on your journey.

spanky > i couldn't help but read your comments in the voice of the big bad wolf. haha thank you, though. i hope they get larger!

connie > i'll probably get to required binding state in a month or so--if everything keeps progressing the way it has been.

uff!  it's been a while since i've been here.  for that i am sorry.  but i have a big favor to ask in regards to a recent situation:

so, i was playing with my breasts (!!! Big Grin !!!) and i may have squeezed them too tight because out came liquid.  it didn't shoot out.  just small droplets came out.  it was somewhat cloudy--not milk.  what is this?  is it natural?  should i be freaking out?

(28-12-2016, 10:59 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  uff!  it's been a while since i've been here.  for that i am sorry.  but i have a big favor to ask in regards to a recent situation:

so, i was playing with my breasts (!!! Big Grin !!!) and i may have squeezed them too tight because out came liquid.  it didn't shoot out.  just small droplets came out.  it was somewhat cloudy--not milk.  what is this?  is it natural?  should i be freaking out?

I had the same, and still do at times....  It's your hormones fluctuating between a T based body and an E based body.  In simpler terms, I think it helps keep whatever ducts in your breasts from clogging up in case milk comes in.

I really liked how they looked today...

[attachment=13925]

[attachment=13924]

(05-02-2017, 10:47 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  I really liked how they looked today...

So you should! Very nice and a significant change from your last pics. Well done. Smile

I agree with Pansy Mae. Very lovely, indeed!!

(06-02-2017, 07:28 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  

So you should! Very nice and a significant change from your last pics. Well done. Smile

Thanks Big Grin .  Without a doubt, it is a significant change from the last set I posted.  I only hope that they continue to get larger...

Me too lol, congrats eloise. (looking awesome) Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon