Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eloise's Progress

(21-02-2015, 04:05 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Yes yes you "know" who I mean, lol.

Ok well, PM and SP are anti-estrogenic, so to a certain extent you limit growth because of its active ingredient PM (daidzein), SP, inhibits receptors (progesterone) it reduces estrogens effects when combined with HRT meds, phytoestrogens (PM) mimic E2, catch my drift?.

This misconception of cascading receptors means lost potential, active estrogens (free) have to find the exact receptor, oh sure the diffuse over cell membrane, but it doesn't mean they'll be activated. And what cells get activated doesn't mean the will take up more molecules to make them better. It's called the lock and key theory.

Instead think in terms of target tissues (breast, bone etc), use massaging agents like coconut oil, it bypasses the first pass metabolism and is active in the blood stream and goes straight to the receptors (builds tissue), anti DHT, anti-immflatorty, antioxidant, yadda yadda, you get the picture.

Wait a minute? Maybe I've missed something: since when is PM anti-estrogenic?

(21-02-2015, 06:00 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  
(21-02-2015, 04:05 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Yes yes you "know" who I mean, lol.

Ok well, PM and SP are anti-estrogenic, so to a certain extent you limit growth because of its active ingredient PM (daidzein), SP, inhibits receptors (progesterone) it reduces estrogens effects when combined with HRT meds, phytoestrogens (PM) mimic E2, catch my drift?.

This misconception of cascading receptors means lost potential, active estrogens (free) have to find the exact receptor, oh sure the diffuse over cell membrane, but it doesn't mean they'll be activated. And what cells get activated doesn't mean the will take up more molecules to make them better. It's called the lock and key theory.

Instead think in terms of target tissues (breast, bone etc), use massaging agents like coconut oil, it bypasses the first pass metabolism and is active in the blood stream and goes straight to the receptors (builds tissue), anti DHT, anti-immflatorty, antioxidant, yadda yadda, you get the picture.

Wait a minute? Maybe I've missed something: since when is PM anti-estrogenic?

Yes, part of it is, (daidzein) as I've stated. Though the other phytoestrogens dexy and miroesrtrol are stronger. Regardless, daidzein is an androgen and could lower PM effectiveness.

Regarding taking more = more growth you'd need to see here to understand:

NBE
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22119&pid=143784#pid143784

Is PM an anti-androgen?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19819

Thanks for the links, Lotus.

But given that dexy and miroesrtrol are stronger, does the presence of daidzein even matter? That is, since miro and dexy are stronger, aren't any potential effects caused by daidzein nullified? Nevertheless, I'll defer to your expertise on the subject.

(21-02-2015, 11:05 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Thanks for the links, Lotus.

But given that dexy and miroesrtrol are stronger, does the presence of daidzein even matter? That is, since miro and dexy are stronger, aren't any potential effects caused by daidzein nullified? Nevertheless, I'll defer to your expertise on the subject.

Good question. Here is my short answer. You are right. Dexy and Miro is strong enough in PM to not really matter. I moved over to PM about mid October, and have grown almost 2 cups. When I first started, I was a 38B, in some brands, styles a loose 38 B. Now, I wear 40 B's and 38 D's, depending on style and brand.

But, I think if you added a good aromatase, it would be even better. Right now, with Lotus's guidance, I am trying to "fine tune" for max results with lowest adverse reactions to my other "body functions". IE liver, pancreas and kidneys. As far as sterility, or function down there, I really don't care. I am a G.Father 7x and have had ED for over 10yrs. Long before I was messing with breast's development.

Eloise,

Although Phytoestrogens mimic estrogens, and have an affinity for ER (estrogen receptors) they don't necessarily bind inside the receptors as much as we thought. Meaning they don't give the proper feedback for growth all the time. This causes hormonal disturbance, (estrogen dominance, lumps aka fibrous tissue growth, etc.).
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22119&page=12

To understand this please read here: hormone docking,
http://e.hormone.tulane.edu/learning/doc...nding.html

The following study is a report about food and phytoestrogens, it's a great way to look at alternative choices vs. supplements, which have been shown to be suspect lately. Imo doing the research for ourselves we find some answers as to why we may not see the same growth month to month. Further below you'll see a post from a BN member from member named formetoknow (I think), it came from the old NBE website), doesn't matter, it's still valid info.

The isoflavonoids from legumes, including genistein and daidzein, are the most studied phytoestrogens. They can exist as glycosides or as aglycones, the glucosides being readily hydrolized in the gut as their aglycones. The aglycones are easily transported across intestinal epithelial cells. Genistein has one-third the potency of estradiol when interacts with ERα, and one thousandth of the potency of estradiol when it interacts with ERβ as determined by expression of luciferase reporter gene construct in kidney cells that have been cotransfected with ERα and ERβ (8). Genistein may produce similar effects to estradiol in several different tissues as breast, ovarian, endometria, prostate, vascular , bone tissue and cell lines (9, 10). Furthermore, genistein induce also responses that are not associated with the ER, as the inhibition of tyrosine kinase and DNA topoisomerase (11). Such effect is produced even in the presence of the antiestrogen revealing a non genomic action that could explain a part of the difference between genistein and estradiol.

In vitro experimental systems also showed that flavonoids possess anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, antiviral and anticarcinogenic properties (12) and various of these molecules, notably isoflavonoids, are identified as phytoestrogens being able to bind estrogens receptors, and possess estrogenic or antiestrogenic activities (13, 14)

(inhibition of tyrosine kinase and DNA topoisomerase) in English?, it means geneistein prevents the some of synthesis inside the estrogen receptor nucleus (in other words, prevents DNA growth).

Phytoestrogens: food or drug
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781234/

(Although the part of it being bio-identical is incorrect, it's structurally similar)

(07-01-2014, 09:54 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Time to make your eyes bleed, Rolleyes
Quote:Why is MIROESTROL so special? Because it's chemical structure is "bio-identical" to human estradiol and 500 times more potent than equal amounts of natural hormones. What is "bio-identical" and what is the significance of it? When PM is absorbed via the skin, or supplemented in the diet (capsules), it goes unchallanged or unnoticed by the body as "foreign". This reduces, and/or eliminates unwanted side effects. MIROESTROL is very Mamogenic (enhances and enlarges the breast)to women. And yes, there is scientific evidence to support this.

The levels of Miroestrol in any given PM specimin is DEPENDANT on the the plant genetics, growing conditions and harvest cycle. The longer it remains in the ground (the tubers), the more Miroestrol in it. ONLY plants that have been carefully "selected" for their high phytoestrogen content and "cultivated" to increase the levels of MIROESTROL in them, and let grow for many, many years (at least 5 or more), contain enough MIROESTROL to have any efficacy (effect on breast growth).

The plants that are collected from the "wild", have too short a harvest cycle to have significant amounts of this precious plant estrogen. There genetics are questionable, as is the growing conditions these wild plants have been exposed to. The collection methods are also uncontrolled.
These variables are numerous, and pose serious quesions as to the efficacy of any PM products that are made from them.

Unfortunately, many of the PM products on the market are made from these inexpensive wild grown plant sources. So ladies, if you are going to try the PM, do your homework. Be sure that the PM product you are paying good money for, and so judiciously massaging into your breasts, has significant levels of MIROESTOL.

Too be sure, look for a "chemical assay" or "certificate of analysis" for the PM in the products you buy. If a manufacturer doesn't have one or won't display it then they most likely are selling "wild grown" PM. Don't waste your money.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/484965/th...Depends+on...

Thanks ia.

(21-02-2015, 01:02 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  And, lastly...

Oct 17

Some side views:

Sept 17

Oct 17

Very good shape . Looking really good . Think I am the slowest developer here Sad

myboobs, thanks. i was really happy about how they were beginning to fill out but just as they were starting to, i ran out of pm and it took almost a month to refill and another month to restart. by then, as my other pic shows, i lost a lot. but don't worry about your growth. you know what they say about the tortoise? slow and steady...

So I've been taking 2500mg PM daily for the past month. Nothing much visually has changed but I've begun to have lots of tingling and itching so hopefully that's a sign of up coming growth. Plus, I've begun to add back a little fat in my bum and around my hips.

[attachment=9200]

[attachment=9201]

My suggestion:
1-add some wild yam to your program for progesterone.
2-decrease PM to 1,000/day. More is not always better.

I am sure Lotus can help further.

Good Luck, POM

It's been a while. Just wanted to say 'hi'.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon