Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bo again?

Hey I'm back momentarily,and I'm thinking about taking bo again in addition to my hrt. Lately I've been feeling like the hrt isn't cutting it anymore and I need a little extra something, so I've decided to start bo again.

Like one cycle for a bump? What would a Dr. say about both at the same time or would you swap the HRT for the BO so to speak? 4-6mg of E and BO seems like it would be a mountain of product. Have you seen less results with HRT than you did with PM and BO?

(25-02-2015, 05:50 AM)emma Wrote:  Hey I'm back momentarily,and I'm thinking about taking bo again in addition to my hrt. Lately I've been feeling like the hrt isn't cutting it anymore and I need a little extra something, so I've decided to start bo again.

welcome back momentarily hehehe. is great to see u again Big Grin

Eh i had a bunch of financial crap happen so i ended up not getting more bo, however my doctor increased my hormones and now I'm getting a ton more development again. I might upload just to so where I'm at. But I'm somewhat happy with my breasts and the more they grow the larger want lol.

So here's what my breasts look like after 1 year 3 months hrt on top of 9 months herbals.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Emma have you ever tried micronized progesterone??? Also how about going with IM injections of EV??? Why did your doc increase your dosage??? T too high???

I donno exactly how BO is supposed to work but I think its gotta be by aromataze of T to E... I cant see how it would work with very low T thoughWink

Good to see you back hereWink

Wow. Emma you look fabulous. Those breasts are not only bounteous but of perfect shape. What was your program that got you to this point?

Love them Breasts Emma. They look fabulous, yes am jealous.... but working on mine. Wink

They're big and cute!! QUITE nice!! Keep at it, hun!!

My doctor won't let me take any progesterone because it can be potentially fatal. Leads to benign putary tumors.
As for the increase of e, lol he asked if my genitals shrunk down to peav size yet and i told him no they are still large pecan sized....So he upped my dose saying my genitals should be significantly smaller by now, and that it would help with the facial hair density. But that was two to three weeks ago, my muscles in my thighs are starting to change more, and I've noticed my lips are slowly becoming more full. Besides that breast growth has been steady since about last June. I was a c and now I'm getting close to having to move up a bra size again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon