Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bo again?

Well Im no doc but thats a new one to me regarding bio identical P (prometrium)... My doc prescribes it but I like to take 1-2 weeks off per month... It definitely has an effect on my boobs Wink

Sounds like you doing better on more E, I understand feeling greedy though, the more I feminize the be better I feel Wink

Omg yes the increase dose i feel so much better and happier. Hell i felt like wearing just jeans and a tank top today to school, i didn't give a f what people thought, just i had lots of people staring at my boobs.
But yeah i keep asking my doc about progesterone and he keeps saying no.

I can understand the temptation of wanting to try it, but from what you have shown/shared you definitely don't need it. The shape and growth you have achieved are excellent without the progesterone.

Thanks. The only really big issues i have with my dysphoria is my hands, feet, shoulders, hips, and genitals.

I got to the point also that I'm really sad I'm not cis female and can never have kids... It bugs me so bad sometimes

Well, that's a gorgeous pair! Cool[/u]
You have much to be proud of.

(01-04-2015, 12:43 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Well, that's a gorgeous pair! Cool[/u]
You have much to be proud of.

That's right! I'm jealous!

Very nice, I'm so happy for you.

(24-03-2015, 11:55 PM)emma Wrote:  Thanks. The only really big issues i have with my dysphoria is my hands, feet, shoulders, hips, and genitals.

I got to the point also that I'm really sad I'm not cis female and can never have kids... It bugs me so bad sometimes

Oh I know that feeling, I watch my hands, my legs and my body as they change and I cannot stop getting mad at my own shoulders and genitals but what really bother me the most is the fact that I won't be able to know what does it means to be a mum.

G'day everyone Smile

Long watching first time writer Big Grin

Hi Emma, what a wonderful breast you have. I really have an envy.

You just show to me that taking herbal stuff does not work, I have been
using from BO to name it....... I did for many years ( 10 may be ) I just was able to grow an inch, get in tired that does not work the herbals. the answer to have a beautiful breast like you have is to going under hormone treatment, I guess is the only way to ride the road. I'm dieing to have a pair of breast, I will be happy if I can achieve B cup.

I need to find a Dr who is willing to do the hormonal treatment.

Keep a good work in your breast and be safe. Wink

Love Mirela.

(23-03-2015, 08:39 AM)emma Wrote:  So here's what my breasts look like after 1 year 3 months hrt on top of 9 months herbals.

Fantastic shape boobies , well done

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon