Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Electric Pump

Does anyone have knowledge of a good quality electric pump.
I would like to start Snoogleberrying, ( Sleep and Noogle) and would like to be able to use an electric pump that can maintain the proper pressure while I sleep

The only one I know of is the Bosom Beauty 2012 Breast Enhancer Enlargement Machine.... not as good or as expensive as a Brava but I thought it will control the air good enough so you can sleep.

What I do is get domes and put a short air hose with a valve on it and put them on, evacuate the air, shut the valve and go to sleep. Home made domes without air inlets work great and stay pressurized all night. also Amazon used to sell Kangzhu domes with air locks built in. Same principle. way less complicated than automated electric... imho...

I would avoid electric pumps as they can be too harsh on breast tissue. They can cause more damage than good and breast tissue growth actually reacts better to a gentle pull rather than a strong pull on the breast.

(20-01-2016, 01:03 PM)Hamishbreeze Wrote:  I would avoid electric pumps as they can be too harsh on breast tissue. They can cause more damage than good and breast tissue growth actually reacts better to a gentle pull rather than a strong pull on the breast.

Vacuume pressure isn't different based on the source? You can over pump with a hand pump just as easy as with an electric one. I have a Venturi vacuume pump that uses air pressure from an air compressor. Doesn't matter.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon