Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you could, would you? If you can, do you?

I am a very curious person by nature, and this has been popping in and out of my head recently. I'll get to that in a moment.

Many people on here have expressed how sensitive and erogenous their nipples have become after starting NBE. For me, they have always been very erogenous, and now even more so since pursuing NBE. One of the things I used to enjoy was having my nipples played with, sucked, and licked. Sadly for whatever reason, that's one of those things many find as not "normal" for a guy. There was one ex that would get into it, she was very kinky, unfortunately she was also a cheat, and used the hell out of me to get her stuff.

So my question is, if you could lick and suck your own nipples, would you? And if you can suck or lick your own nipples do you?

I fall into the if I could, I would. Wink Actually I recall when I was a kid I tried to suck my own nipples, but only resulted in leaving myself a hickey near my nipple. I also recall getting yelled at when it was found as to who the hell did that to me, but that's another story.

I can't help but think, if you want something done right, do it your damn self. Ha ha ha. As always I appreciate your responses, or any additional thoughts or comments.

I might be able to, but don't. Not that I don't want to, I just hadn't thought about it. I do play with them from time to time, but haven't thought about actually licking them

(26-02-2015, 07:58 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  ... haven't thought about actually licking them

Well, so the thought is now there, so are you going to try to sometime? Big Grin

My nipples are very sensitive too. Matter of fact I can almost have an orgasm by simply playing with my nipples. They are an integral part of my sex life and enhance my orgasms. Tongue

Hello.

As I mentioned in prior posts, my nipples aren't an erogenous zone, so I don't have any motive to suck or lick my own nipples. Even if I tried it, I don't think it would do much for me. It probably wouldn't be any different than licking another part of my body like my hand or arm.

Only if I want an awful crick in my neck...! Tongue

My ex was also very good at licking my nipples!! I have NO idea what she'd do to them, and she refused to tell me, but it felt INCREDIBLE!!!! If I'd already come inside of her, her licking them would make me cum again!! Also like you/yours, she cheated on me after 10 years of my loyalty towards her. I guess I should've dumped HER after she stopped fucking me at the 4 year point, but I was madly in love with her and hoped we'd get married and there was always the possibility that maybe she'd get out of her no sex slump, but, she never did, at least not with me!!!!
As per the question at hand, if I could reach, I most CERTAINLY would lick/suck them!! I've tried a few times, but I still can't reach. :-( My neck and tongue just aren't long enough. :-( Hmmmm! Hey!! Maybe if I made my tits grow bigger...!!!!
As I've said here months ago, these days, in order for me to get off, most of the time, I have to put on a silky or spandex bra and rub my nipples very, very lightly and slowly through the bra with the edge of my fingernails and it feels INCREDIBLE!!! Not quite as good as what Madame Ex used to do to them, but in the same ballpark!! I just hope that I never wear holes through my two fave bras!!!! Although, I noticed that if a bra has ribbed cups and the ribs are very thin, it's almost like you're putting a vibrator on them when you rub through the bra!
GEEZ!! Now, I NEED to go put on a bra and play with them!!!!

My nipples are absolutely the most sensitive part of my body and I play with them all of the time...I can lick them but cannot actually get them into my mouth ( lord knows how I have tried) So Yes, I can and I do and I would if I could...

(27-02-2015, 04:45 AM)krystal3838 Wrote:  My nipples are absolutely the most sensitive part of my body and I play with them all of the time...I can lick them but cannot actually get them into my mouth ( lord knows how I have tried) So Yes, I can and I do and I would if I could...

LUCKY GIRL!!!! :-(

(27-02-2015, 12:24 AM)KellyT Wrote:  My nipples are very sensitive too. Matter of fact I can almost have an orgasm by simply playing with my nipples. They are an integral part of my sex life and enhance my orgasms. Tongue

I think I recall reading someone's posts about them being able to orgasm from nipple play. I possibly have, or have at least come close. Not really sure, I just know that the sensation of them being licked/sucked is divine. Big Grin

(27-02-2015, 12:38 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  As I mentioned in prior posts, my nipples aren't an erogenous zone, so I don't have any motive to suck or lick my own nipples. Even if I tried it, I don't think it would do much for me. It probably wouldn't be any different than licking another part of my body like my hand or arm.

Well different strokes for different folks. Smile There are some that find their fingers, toes etc. erogenous. It could be just mind over matter. I've always wanted my nipples to be the focal point of attention, and so perhaps my brain has just made it so. Big Grin

(27-02-2015, 01:06 AM)MissC Wrote:  Only if I want an awful crick in my neck...! Tongue

Ha ha, yeah, I think I have experienced the crick in the neck in various attempts to see if I could at all possibly reach. Alas, no luck. Sad

(27-02-2015, 02:52 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  My ex was also very good at licking my nipples!! I have NO idea what she'd do to them, and she refused to tell me, but it felt INCREDIBLE!!!! If I'd already come inside of her, her licking them would make me cum again!! Also like you/yours, she cheated on me after 10 years of my loyalty towards her. I guess I should've dumped HER after she stopped fucking me at the 4 year point, but I was madly in love with her and hoped we'd get married and there was always the possibility that maybe she'd get out of her no sex slump, but, she never did, at least not with me!!!!
As per the question at hand, if I could reach, I most CERTAINLY would lick/suck them!! I've tried a few times, but I still can't reach. :-( My neck and tongue just aren't long enough. :-( Hmmmm! Hey!! Maybe if I made my tits grow bigger...!!!!
As I've said here months ago, these days, in order for me to get off, most of the time, I have to put on a silky or spandex bra and rub my nipples very, very lightly and slowly through the bra with the edge of my fingernails and it feels INCREDIBLE!!! Not quite as good as what Madame Ex used to do to them, but in the same ballpark!! I just hope that I never wear holes through my two fave bras!!!! Although, I noticed that if a bra has ribbed cups and the ribs are very thin, it's almost like you're putting a vibrator on them when you rub through the bra!
GEEZ!! Now, I NEED to go put on a bra and play with them!!!!

Sorry to hear your ex wasn't so great. Hopefully you didn't make the same mistake I did and get back with her years later just to find out she really hadn't changed. Wink

Not to toot my own horn, but I do have a technique I use for sucking and licking nipples. I have been told what I did feels really good. Whether that's true or not, who knows, I can't suck or lick my own nipples so I wouldn't personally know! Wink Oh, so basically start with dart licks and swirls, and alternate with vacuum like attached suction while licking with the flat part of my tongue, again random movements. Once nipples are wet comes the fun part, I create a vacuum over the nipple but do not seal the connection, I then start to inhale and it creates a chilled air effect on the nipple, at which point I repeat with dart and flat licks and this whole combination appears to have very interesting results. Smile To me it sounds easy to do, but I have never been able to get anyone to perform that on me. Sad

Oh well, then perhaps that will be my goal to get my breasts big enough that I can suck and lick my own nipples! Ha ha ha!

(27-02-2015, 04:45 AM)krystal3838 Wrote:  My nipples are absolutely the most sensitive part of my body and I play with them all of the time...I can lick them but cannot actually get them into my mouth ( lord knows how I have tried) So Yes, I can and I do and I would if I could...

I have to agree with WantAPair, lucky you! Wink Perhaps one day I will know what that is like. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon