Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you could, would you? If you can, do you?

I can roll mine in various ways, but I've never tried the cherry stem trick. Partly because I'm not that good at tying knots with my HANDS!! I can flick it pretty fast!! I can touch my nose with it, too.

(03-03-2015, 05:05 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  So speaking of "talented" tongues, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in less than 5 seconds, and I can repeat that over and over! Big Grin

(28-02-2015, 06:30 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I only write her out of the blue when we have a family tragedy just to let her know what's going on. Otherwise, I don't really care if I ever hear from her again.

1. I understand you may want to communicate that kind of information, but is it worthwhile in the end? To each their own, but I would think it would be best to cut all ties rather than leaving that thin line still open and lingering. Easier said than done I am sure. Dodgy

(27-02-2015, 05:51 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Not to toot my own horn
(28-02-2015, 06:37 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Geez!! If I could reach to be able to do that, I'd never leave the house!!

2. I was wondering how long it was going to take before someone decided to take it down that path. I should have phrased that differently, ha ha ha, oh well.

(28-02-2015, 09:35 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I've tried and succeeded, but it's much too uncomfortable to be able to relax and enjoy it while doing so.
(28-02-2015, 10:20 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Which? Licking your nipples or tooting your own horn?
(01-03-2015, 01:02 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  um, the former. I am not that flexible.
(01-03-2015, 01:28 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I know what you mean! I can't even reach the former, YET!! I can reach it with the end of my toothbrush if I put the brush in my mouth, but that's it.

3. Ha ha ha, I guess that would be some serious flexibility to achieve the latter WantAPair, or serious endowment I suppose would work as well.

1. I only do it because she always thought of my family as her family, but, even when I do, I only get a quick condolence from her, so, it's not like it gets strung out for weeks/months on end.

2. It's a dirty job, but SOMEBODY has to do it!! Lol.

3. I've seen a number of guys doing it (videos) and they aren't even that long in the trouser snake area!!

My nipples are by far the most erogenous part of my body and for many years i've enjoyed multiple nipple orgasms. When I was young, thin, and flexible I could, after doing some prior stretching, take my entire penis into my mouth, and achieve orgasm that way--a wonderful, unique experience. Unfortunately as I put on weight that became impossible, and I also feared seriously hurting my back.

Although my breasts are large, i am several inches away from being able to reach my nipples with my tongue. If I could I most certainly would!

(03-03-2015, 06:58 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  When I was young, thin, and flexible I could, after doing some prior stretching, take my entire penis into my mouth, and achieve orgasm that way--a wonderful, unique experience.

Cool!! Is it long, or just average? At least half the guys I've seen do it were pretty much average.

(03-03-2015, 08:05 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 06:58 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  When I was young, thin, and flexible I could, after doing some prior stretching, take my entire penis into my mouth, and achieve orgasm that way--a wonderful, unique experience.

Cool!! Is it long, or just average? At least half the guys I've seen do it were pretty much average.

Six inches, but when I was sufficiently limbered up I could take the whole penis into my mouth even when it was soft, although it didn't stay soft for long!

If I were younger I would be off to the bookshop for the contortionism hand book.

(03-03-2015, 08:46 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  If I were younger I would be off to the bookshop for the contortionism hand book.

Well, the rewards are such that it's a good motivation for taking up Yoga!

(03-03-2015, 09:58 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 08:46 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  If I were younger I would be off to the bookshop for the contortionism hand book.

Is it acceptable in Yoga classes to clamp onto ones penis with your mouth while holding one leg up high. AngryAngryBig Grin

(03-03-2015, 10:15 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  

Is it acceptable in Yoga classes to clamp onto ones penis with your mouth while holding one leg up high. AngryAngryBig Grin

I am sure there must be a name for that position!

(03-03-2015, 08:14 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 08:05 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  

Six inches, but when I was sufficiently limbered up I could take the whole penis into my mouth even when it was soft, although it didn't stay soft for long!
WOW!! Pretty cool!!!! Animals can reach, we're animals, why can't we reach?

(03-03-2015, 10:15 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  

I asked this of a yoga teacher I work with. His reply: Probably not but purely hypothetical as you're hung like a horsefly and couldn't reach!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon