Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you could, would you? If you can, do you?

There is a tasty posibility of reaching my nipples and my own cock. I am about an inch from sucking my nipple. I am also near to sucking my cock Giant.

I wish I could. Now with implants I think it will be impossible

absolutely would suck my nipples if I could, Boobs just aren't bog enough to reach-- the feeling would be amazing  Smile

I definitely would, if I could.
I'd go even further with it, if I could cum on something, drip my cum onto my nipples, I would lick too!

I find after a year or more of PM and no growth, I randomly play with my nipples when I work at home, when I go to the loo, when reading.
I just wish I could get them more sensitive and orgasmic! I'm taking PM tablets, PM spray, PM cream, progesterone cream, and maybe in time they will be sensitive.

General approach to this sort of question is: Those that can, should. Doesn't apply to everything, and when someone says "you should do x," it hits an internal filter that deflects such automatically.

Having said that, if one is blessed with the ability to, say for example, suck ones own, then by all means, (perhaps even for the sake of those who can't), do so!

Can easily say, if I could I would. And as far as sucking nipples, that is both in the realm of possibility and a personal goal. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon