Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Something I finished writing today...

(09-02-2015, 06:24 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Well, next time you have a few days off, try it! I just wish I could think of good examples. Okay, how about this. Of course it's by NO means the type of music I'm thinking of, but at least the verses are recited. http://youtu.be/KtLh7VdhKmk I'll keep trying to come up with better examples.

Thanks for all the links and information WantAPair, I believe I have a general idea of what you're talking about. Smile

Time off? You think they let me have time off?? Ha ha, actually I am taking a week off, but I will be traveling so not really much time to think about making this into a song.

I was really hoping to write something a bit more on the brighter side, but I seem to be in a state of emotional balance. Yes, that's a good thing, but not so much for my creativity. As I mentioned, I seem to write better when it is not forced and I tap right into that raw emotion. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon