Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progesterone

I am looking at cycling some progesterone into my program. Have any of you girls any sujestions on what you found worked ?

It was suggested to me, that after you start to bud, while continuing with E, 1/4 teaspoon to breasts 3x per week only once per day. The reason Lotus suggested that is P will cancel E to a certain degree but you also need progesterone for breast tissue expansion and growth.

(03-03-2015, 03:07 PM)iaboy Wrote:  It was suggested to me, that after you start to bud, while continuing with E, 1/4 teaspoon to breasts 3x per week only once per day. The reason Lotus suggested that is P will cancel E to a certain degree but you also need progesterone for breast tissue expansion and growth.

What did you use for the progesterone? ( wild yam? )

Started out using this. [url=http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-wild-yam-cream-97-natural-2-fl-oz-59-ml-cream[/url]

But now using Smokey Mountain brand. It absorbs easier and no fragrance. Plus, I think I am getting better results. But, the Swanson one is a little cheaper.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon