Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm Back,,,

(06-03-2015, 05:10 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hi Bryony, im not sure we've ever met here but I remember reading your posts long ago when I was walking the fence and before I decided to jump over to the other side permanentlyWink

Anyway its good to hear your alive and well and its good to see you backCool

Thanks Eva!

B.

(06-03-2015, 01:30 PM)bryony Wrote:  I like the new section. It's only missing an Autogynephile section Big Grin

I also agree that an Autogynephile would be a good addition. I think there are a number of us that would consider ourselves in that boat...

Misty

(06-03-2015, 01:52 AM)bryony Wrote:  We should form the Lo-Carb-Club! Big Grin

B.

Consider me a charter member! I lost 25% of my weight and have a perfect BMI now (and kinda feminine figure too). Also off of my acid reflux meds and a plethora of axillary benefits!

(06-03-2015, 05:49 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 01:30 PM)bryony Wrote:  I like the new section. It's only missing an Autogynephile section Big Grin

I also agree that an Autogynephile would be a good addition. I think there are a number of us that would consider ourselves in that boat...

Misty

That would put the cat among the pigeons! Big Grin

Should we vote? Wink

B.

(06-03-2015, 07:29 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 01:52 AM)bryony Wrote:  We should form the Lo-Carb-Club! Big Grin

B.

Consider me a charter member! I lost 25% of my weight and have a perfect BMI now (and kinda feminine figure too). Also off of my acid reflux meds and a plethora of axillary benefits!

25% !!! Wow, that is impressive! Well done!

My loss is 20% of my current weight, but only 16% of my maximum.

30/147 vs 30/182

B.

Hope I'm not too late on the welcome back bandwagon going on here. It is rather nice seeing long termers posting on here. Not only for the long term effects of NBE, but just to hear how things have progressed over time. So though we've never chatted before, I am glad to see you've decided to come back and be active.

I look forward to reading more of your posts and comments. Cool

(06-03-2015, 09:31 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Hope I'm not too late on the welcome back bandwagon going on here. It is rather nice seeing long termers posting on here. Not only for the long term effects of NBE, but just to hear how things have progressed over time. So though we've never chatted before, I am glad to see you've decided to come back and be active.

I look forward to reading more of your posts and comments. Cool

Hello F.a.i.! Its nice to have such a warm welcome. I'll try not to disappoint! ;-)

B.

Welcome back, B. We're getting the band back together.

If you get a chance, check out the chat. That's where I do most of my nbe correspondence, now.

When I joined last year I saw many of your posts.
Exciting to have you back...big hug.
I've been on 2000 mg a day of PM for six months now and very interested in what you have to say about your long term use.

(08-03-2015, 07:43 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Welcome back, B. We're getting the band back together.

If you get a chance, check out the chat. That's where I do most of my nbe correspondence, now.

Hi E.!

I'd love to, but my son is still at home, and he doesn't "know" and I wouldn't want him to find out by accident. There's actually no reason he needs to know, as I'm never likely to present as female - unfortunately. He knows I have gynecomastia, which explains my boobs, and the andropause can explain that.

Is it possible to read old chat logs? I must admit, I've never used IRC - I presume it's like a skype conference.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon