Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Something odd is happening

I have now been off PM for nearly 10 weeks. It's by far the longest break I've taken in the 2+ years since I joined this forum.

At first everything proceeded as I expected -- the gradual return of libido, some loss of breast volume, and increased gender dysphoria. The tenderness in my breasts ceased and my nipples grew less sensitive.

Over the past two weeks, however, the tenderness has returned (and I feel a new breast bud forming behind each nipple). My nipples are also growing more sensitive.

I'm definitely not taking any NBE herbs at all. I'm wondering if maybe the resurging testosterone in my system may be triggering an aromatase response.

Anyone have a similar experience or perhaps a plausible theory?

Misty

I have taken breaks quite a few times, and not experienced growth signs after the first week or so that I can remember. Perhaps your body's hormone generation has been altered in some way?

(06-03-2015, 02:49 PM)sfem Wrote:  I have taken breaks quite a few times, and not experienced growth signs after the first week or so that I can remember. Perhaps your body's hormone generation has been altered in some way?

It would be awesome if that were the case and I could pursue these goals w/o PM. However I can definitely say that I'm missing the mental benefits of the PM (which don't seem to be included at present).

Misty

It would be great if a body's hormone generation was altered as some have said, but I think the claims regarding BO “rewiring” after six months are just marketing. After a month break early last year some residual feeling returned for a short week or so, but nothing after that. Maybe a change in diet could have cause an E spike?

(06-03-2015, 05:51 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 02:49 PM)sfem Wrote:  I have taken breaks quite a few times, and not experienced growth signs after the first week or so that I can remember. Perhaps your body's hormone generation has been altered in some way?

It would be awesome if that were the case and I could pursue these goals w/o PM. However I can definitely say that I'm missing the mental benefits of the PM (which don't seem to be included at present).

Misty

How is the Vit D / K working for you? Noticed any beneficial difference yet? I know it's early days.

B.

(06-03-2015, 09:09 PM)bryony Wrote:  How is the Vit D / K working for you? Noticed any beneficial difference yet? I know it's early days.

B.

Haven't noticed anything yet. My wife and I are on vacation at present at our beach house in Florida. Today is actually our anniversary Smile

Last week I resumed PM (just 500mg/day, in the morning only). I have noticed some decrease in libido. The tenderness in my breasts remains (and the fullness seems to be returning).

Misty

(14-03-2015, 11:57 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 09:09 PM)bryony Wrote:  How is the Vit D / K working for you? Noticed any beneficial difference yet? I know it's early days.

B.

Haven't noticed anything yet. My wife and I are on vacation at present at our beach house in Florida. Today is actually our anniversary Smile

Last week I resumed PM (just 500mg/day, in the morning only). I have noticed some decrease in libido. The tenderness in my breasts remains (and the fullness seems to be returning).

Misty

Congratulations! I hope you had a nice time. And I hope even more that your problems improve!

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon