Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Curves Herbal Blend $20

New version now on eBay, $20 with free shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Curves-Herbal-Bl...1804067104?

Based on what I noticed with the free users I made it much smaller, simpler and cheaper this time.

I noticed many people did not need the pueraria mirifica so I removed most of it along with the progesterone cream. I have instructions in the listing for deciding whether or not you want to get these elsewhere. This also means that users can ramp up to the maximum amount of Curves Herbal Blend without worry and the instructions are much easier: You simply take 1/8 tsp and increase 1/8 tsp each day until you reach 2 1/4 tsp and continue with that amount. No cycling required. I also noticed that those who responded responded right away, so there is only one more affordable jar now rather than two jars.

It is a good deal on common popular herbs. Everything is measured and mixed based on amounts I've seen used traditionally and in studies. I do use shatavari instead of fenugreek to avoid any maple smell. Try it, you'll like it.

Listing cancelled. I'm too busy now so it's not really worth the money. If anyone is interested I may get rid of my old supplies at a discounted price. Especially if you want to take it all or a large amount at once; that's more convenient for me. I have some unopened jars of source naturals progesterone cream that I can send for a little less than they cost. I have a couple herbal mixes and some opened pueraria mirifica that I could pass off for the cost of shipping. I can dig through it and post more detail if anyone is interested.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon