Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A good read on late transition

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/08/fashion/for-some-in-transgender-community-its-never-too-late-to-make-a-change.html?referrer=&_r=0

(08-03-2015, 03:37 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/08/fashion/for-some-in-transgender-community-its-never-too-late-to-make-a-change.html?referrer=&_r=0

She doesn't look toooo happy in those pictures, do you think? Possibly because of being broke now?

Still, a good job done by the famous Dr Spiegel.

That _is_ the thing. Even if (a) I didn't have people whom I care more about than me, I wouldn't even think about it unless I had a spare $100,000 !

I'm too aesthetic. If I couldn't be attractive (and I certainly can't ) then I might as well be an ugly bloke as an even uglier woman... Sad

This is the kind of work that I'd need to consider it Nina Arsenault plastic surgery

Especially the bit with "Sonny" and the rib reshaping! Big Grin

B.

(08-03-2015, 09:09 PM)bryony Wrote:  If I couldn't be attractive (and I certainly can't ) then I might as well be an ugly bloke as an even uglier woman... Sad

Bryony, I remember thinking those same thoughts a couple of years ago. It really depends on how much you want it, how much you need it....

Clara

Hi Clara,

Please don't take my views as anything other than personal, by the way! That's just how I see it, and I am but one of many differing opinions!

(08-03-2015, 09:17 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(08-03-2015, 09:09 PM)bryony Wrote:  If I couldn't be attractive (and I certainly can't ) then I might as well be an ugly bloke as an even uglier woman... Sad

Bryony, I remember thinking those same thoughts a couple of years ago. It really depends on how much you want it, how much you need it....

Clara

It would, but only if I were free to decide that for myself.

There's no way I could put my wife and kids through all that .... fortunately, I don't have to, because 2-4g of PM per day enables me to cope with my dysphoria. I think PM literally saved my life.

Heavens, I have no idea how long I have left. The sheer amount of work required in terms of surgical operations, deportment lessons, voice coaching, attitude, background knowledge that every girl has by the age of 14-16 - fashion, cosmetics, the way colours blend and match. How to arrange flowers... and that's only scratching the surface. I'd probably get my head around half of it by the time I was ready for the care home. To me, all that work and effort could only be repaid by not only being passable, but attractive - and there aren't many GGs who are attractive at 62 with the best will in the world. Serious FFS required and at the end of it I might look like Joan Rivers! (If I could afford it)

When I got married, I thought I had a cross-dressing fetish. I did tell my wife about it (thank God) but we were both very naive, and had no idea that I would wind up with a pair of boobs. But, though they would be a reasonable size if I had the rib cage and shoulders that I would have done if testosterone hadn't ruined them, they hide away quite well under a baggy shirt.

I'm very happy indeed for Sarah and Arielle. No marital commitments, no kids to screw up, no long years of constant testosterone deformation, plenty of time for E to do its sugar and spice job, plenty of time to learn the ropes of passability, and a total understanding of each other's perspective.

B.

(08-03-2015, 09:09 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(08-03-2015, 03:37 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/08/fashion/for-some-in-transgender-community-its-never-too-late-to-make-a-change.html?referrer=&_r=0

She doesn't look toooo happy in those pictures, do you think? Possibly because of being broke now?

Still, a good job done by the famous Dr Spiegel.

That _is_ the thing. Even if (a) I didn't have people whom I care more about than me, I wouldn't even think about it unless I had a spare $100,000 !

I'm too aesthetic. If I couldn't be attractive (and I certainly can't ) then I might as well be an ugly bloke as an even uglier woman... Sad

This is the kind of work that I'd need to consider it Nina Arsenault plastic surgery

Especially the bit with "Sonny" and the rib reshaping! Big Grin

B.

Ahh what the hell... Did someone mention Dr Spiegel, love him!!!!

I apologize in advance but never underestimate the power of estrogen and the mind over the body... Less than year and a half ago...

[Image: IMAG00721_zps42228f9f.jpg]

12 days post op and 48K later... Im 46 and a hell of a lot happier nowWink

[Image: 982_zpskveerr6j.jpeg]

Sorry Eva, but staying true to myself, and trying to be honest.

In my personal opinion. You look far far FAR better as a female, than a male. You look like you have an inner glow, that I really don't see in the first pic. I hope this is what you wanted as a compliment. I truly mean it as such.

(09-03-2015, 04:47 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Sorry Eva, but staying true to myself, and trying to be honest.

In my personal opinion. You look far far FAR better as a female, than a male. You look like you have an inner glow, that I really don't see in the first pic. I hope this is what you wanted as a compliment. I truly mean it as such.

Thanks I'll take that as a compliment and validation is addictive LOL Big GrinRolleyes

No I just wanted to point out to Bryony that its not uncommon for TG people to make amazing transformations even when older... The hardest part is actually deciding to go for it, so scary and uncertain at first... Its gone better for me than I ever dreamed it would so farWink

That said I respect anyones decision to walk the fence, especially if they have family to take care of... Its not for everyone...

I enjoyed the articleWink

*blinks* I TOLD you that you'd look smokin hot Eva! Tsssssss Ow!

~E

(09-03-2015, 06:03 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  *blinks* I TOLD you that you'd look smokin hot Eva! Tsssssss Ow!

~E

WOW, Me??? Thanks not too bad I guess, hope all this positive feedback doesn't swell up my head againShyBlush

Yea this was kinda fun too... I can relate kindaRolleyesBlush

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=1cfc0191-8cb7-4c14-b36c-d2bb6f6261ed&k=66345

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon