Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Attention! Only good vibes allowed :)

The simple beauty of breastnexus is the support this community provides. I've noticed that there's a lot of new members on here and like all newbies they are very impatient. What I don't like is that the vibe that's going around right now isn't so positive. A lot of them are posting unmotivational comments and just bringing everyone down. Please understand that the key to NBE is patience and a positive attitude, that's why hypnosis, affirmations and the likes have been so effective. The growth starts in the mind and the program's we make are just tools to nurture the body and mind into creating what we want. Please keep your comments positive and supportive, if you can't respect that then don't post anything and just stick to your program page so that we'd read the negativity out of choice.
Happy growing loves

I love this post! Great comments AquaA Smile

Say it again, sista! Amen to that!
Thumbs Down 

Thumbs up for Aqua. This is a great place for us too grow,mentally and physically. Lets not ruin it. ( i used the wrong thumb up here)

(08-03-2015, 08:45 PM)AquaA Wrote:  The simple beauty of breastnexus is the support this community provides. I've noticed that there's a lot of new members on here and like all newbies they are very impatient. What I don't like is that the vibe that's going around right now isn't so positive. A lot of them are posting unmotivational comments and just bringing everyone down. Please understand that the key to NBE is patience and a positive attitude, that's why hypnosis, affirmations and the likes have been so effective. The growth starts in the mind and the program's we make are just tools to nurture the body and mind into creating what we want. Please keep your comments positive and supportive, if you can't respect that then don't post anything and just stick to your program page so that we'd read the negativity out of choice.
Happy growing loves

Ok sorry I just have been going through a lot the past few years but I will try to make a change in my attitude

Quote:Ok sorry I just have been going through a lot the past few years but I will try to make a change in my attitude

Many hearts to you <3 <3 <3 , if someone imposed negativity onto your sense of self-worth in the past, you need to reclaim it and let go of any negative memories & feelings that can become trapped in the fractures of hurt hearts because you deserve to feel whole, you Are a whole human being and a beautiful woman and a beautiful soul, don't hold onto Anyone's mean words who have ever made you believe otherwise <3 <3 they were speaking false garbage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon