BEAUTY

(16-03-2015, 11:05 PM)peggy Wrote:  Yes Pom. Smile
-------------------------------
Then, WOW.....

(16-03-2015, 11:07 PM)peggy Wrote:  Everyone should watch this video:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(16-03-2015, 11:07 PM)peggy Wrote:  Everyone should watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPx5r35Aymc&feature=youtu.be

Already saw it a few times. She's right, but there's a LOT more to it than what she's touched on!! If only all of us would take our noses away from our cell phone screens playing video games and looking up stupid posters and sayings all bloody day long to post on FB long enough to listen, this shit wouldn't be happening anymore!!
LOTS of people today make fun of the hippies for standing up for what we thought was right, even though we got it!! But at LEAST we took action!! Not like the bulk of people today who just sit back and not only ALLOW this shit to happen, but blindly DENY that it's happening!!

EVENING PRIMROSE:

(18-03-2015, 05:01 AM)pom19 Wrote:  EVENING PRIMROSE:

My aunt used to have some of that in her yard down the street!! It was always fun to go watch them open up around 7 or 8 at night!! I was hoping to get some and plant it here before they tore down the house and destroyed her garden a few years ago. (We're it not for her kids, I'm SURE she'd still be kicking today at 105!! Thanks to them, she died 2 months before her 100th b-day!!)

(18-03-2015, 11:08 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

My aunt used to have some of that in her yard down the street!! It was always fun to go watch them open up around 7 or 8 at night!! I was hoping to get some and plant it here before they tore down the house and destroyed her garden a few years ago. (We're it not for her kids, I'm SURE she'd still be kicking today at 105!! Thanks to them, she died 2 months before her 100th b-day!!)
----------------------------------------------------------------
That is so romantic that they open up at 7-8 PM!!! Thanks wantapair, POM

A piece of Art:

(18-03-2015, 03:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-03-2015, 11:08 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

----------------------------------------------------------------
That is so romantic that they open up at 7-8 PM!!! Thanks wantapair, POM
Yeah, anytime she had company, they'd all go out in the yard around 7:00 and stand around the bush and see if they could spot one opening up and watch it open. They'd start out VERY slowly, and, after a moment, they'd nearly burst open half way, then you could just watch them open up completely! Probably took at least half an hour for all of them to open. She must've had a hundred or so on the bush.

selene by Ivenzia Art:

Art Picture by jjlovely:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon