Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brake

do you need to take a brake with BO? I've been taking 3000 mg for the last 3 1/2 mo. The last mo. I haven't seen much growth measurement wise but they are looking more rounder and girlish. just not showing up on measurements. Looking at my profile pic its don't look as wide more compact

Be patient, 3 1/2 months isn't really long enough to get results with BO.
If you just want quick results go with PM.

I've been taking 2500mg/day for close to 5 months now, and only just started getting some budding in the left side about 2 weeks ago(my right side had a head start). I can feel a definite nodule behind my left nipple/aureola. It's also very tender to the touch.

I haven't had much change in measurements but the shape/feel is changing gradually.

My program is primarily a BO program(started Oct 31st), but I take 1500mg of PM instead of BO every 4th day(since Jan 6th), so my results may be a bit different than a pure BO program. I can't say 100% it's not the PM.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You might consider taking a break at 6 months though to give your body a rest.
I don't really believe the claim about it being permanent after 6 months, I wouldn't mind if it became permanent though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon