Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a few general questions

Hi every one. I wanted to introduce myself and ask the experts a question. I am a 54 year old married man who desires a little boobage. I like to cross dress occasionally and in complete private. I would love to be able to fill a B cup. I found and joined this group back in August but have not had the nerve to post since now. I have been taking about 1200 mg Saw palmetto and about 2400 mg fenugreek for about 6 months now. When I started I was 6 foot tall and about 210 pounds. Now I am down to 195 pounds and plan to lose at least 20 more. After about 3 or 4 months I thought I saw a little progress but then as I started to lose the weight it seemed to disappear. I tell my wife I take the SP for my prostate, which was recommended by the doctor, and the FG to help reduce my slightly elevated blood sugar, which tests have shown that it does. I am attempting to "accidentally" grow some. Also I take prescription strength omeprezole which has gynecomastia as a side effect. I have been contemplating getting some PM but I don't want anything to happen too fast and maybe seem as if I did it purposely. I would like to know that if I started to take PM, how soon after will I see progress? If it is too fast for me can I slow it down by taking the supplements at longer intervals or lesser amounts or will that just make it ineffective? Once I achieve noticeable growth I am sure my wife will have me report this to the doctor. I would like to know what to expect there also. If he runs tests would he detect the PM? What tests should I expect? Will I lose any growth if I am treated for gynecomastia? I hope I am not asking too many questions. Just hoping one of you has done this in this way before. Without any answers I am just going to keep doing what I have been doing and hope it eventually clicks. Thanks so much in advance for your time on this.

I'm no expert and believe I can answer a few of your questions...

For the PM, every person is different as to how much is needed. Some only need 1000 mg per day (as directed on the bottle) while others take way more than that. I started with that, increased it to 2000 then dropped back to 1500 with a few cold turkey breaks somewhere in the span I've been taking it. If you look at some of the others results, at smaller does it might take years while others have had near overnight results.

I don't think any tests will show the PM, though not positive. I get a full blood panel done every three months, though not hormonal testing, and nothing is ever mentioned as abnormal.

Funny, I told my wife the SP was for prostrate health too! Wink

I'm sure my wife has noticed them (I know my son has) and if she has she hasn't said anything about them...though she does "play" with them a lot more! Big Grin

Breast of luck in your journey!

Thanks so much for such a prompt reply Scotti. I believe I really want to try to take the next step. Is there a preferred brand of PM that you can recommend. It would be best if I could get it from Amazon. Thanks again for your help

I get the Ainterol brand, usually direct from their website.

(12-03-2015, 01:41 AM)Scotti Wrote:  I get the Ainterol brand, usually direct from their website.

I tried Saw Palmetto "for my prostate," as I told my wife, a few years ago and after a couple of weeks it gave me chronic nausea.

Thankfully I've never had any I'll issues from saw palmetto.

Hey MandiB, not to sound a bit pesimistic, but i dont think this is something you should really keep your wife in the dark about. she will eventually start asking "whats this pill for?" or "whats that spoonful of powder?" and getting more and more curious as things start to grow. eventually the hiding the truth and/or outright lies will catch up to you and will do more harm to your relationship than good. just sit down with her and talk things out. let her know why you want to do this and tell her the ups and downs of it all, medically speaking. the biggest fear that will cross her mind is that she is losing the man in her life. if all your after is the breasts and not going for a full transistion then she will likely be more understanding and supportive than you give her credit for. just take care to not go overboard with messing with your hormones... if you try for the "fast" route with anything that messes with hormones, you run the risk of not being able to "perform your manly duties" with your significant other. everything in balance, takes longer, but gives the "best of both worlds"

thats just my opinion

(11-03-2015, 08:50 PM)Scotti Wrote:  I'm no expert and believe I can answer a few of your questions...

I'm sure my wife has noticed them (I know my son has) and if she has she hasn't said anything about them...though she does "play" with them a lot more! Big Grin

Breast of luck in your journey!

Lucky Dog Scotti, I think my wife is jealous of mine.

I take about 1000 to 1500 mg per day, and break one week out of the month. Since last October, my wife has noticed, and I went from a 36 A+ to 38 C's and D's depending on brand and style. So I am pretty happy. Thanks to Lotus for a lot of guidance. I am thinking, I am going to go for 40 inch bands and C cups. My once well fitting bra's are getting uncomfortable. LOL

I've been using Black Cohosh instead of Saw Palemtto as my anti-androgen. It can use much less for the same result, so it doesn't have such a severe impact on my digestion.

(16-03-2015, 08:22 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I've been using Black Cohosh instead of Saw Palemtto as my anti-androgen. It can use much less for the same result, so it doesn't have such a severe impact on my digestion.

With my meds I have to take for my heart and blood pressure, I had thought about it, but been extremely cautious due to those reasons to try BC

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon