Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi there ^_^

Hi everyone, i've been lurking for ages and have finally decided to take the plunge Big Grin. There's such a great, friendly atmosphere here!
I've been interested in NBE since high school but didn't trust the sellers websites though the interest never went away.It's only recently after lurking here for a month that i've been convinced.I found Flamesabers and Lotus's posts pretty much sold it Tongue.
Really i'm just looking to just enjoy the journey and see where it takes me. I don't have an endgame exactly but thinking more along the lines of an androgynous look with maybe a B cup for the time being.
So yeah, i've got some 500mg capsules of PM now. Thinking of taking a couple a week then changing it by 500mg each week to 2000mg.
Does this sound like a good plan?

Hello and welcome! Glad to have you aboard. To me changing it every week doesn't sound like you're giving yourself enough time to make sure your body is okay with PM. Perhaps increasing every other week would be better. As for me, I have adjusted mine every four weeks. This Monday I will be at my 2000 mg, which I split up 4 times daily. Good luck whatever you decide to do, and I hope you're able to achieve your desired results.

Welcome! I agree with F&I, a week is a very short period of time to accurately gauge the effects of most supplements, but you'll very soon be able to understand what your body is telling you as you progress on your journey.

This forum is such a great resource!

Xo, Soli

Hello Thorstag.

Welcome to the forum. Big Grin

Yes, it sound like you have a good plan for beginning your path into NBE. 2,000 mg of pm is the baseline for incurring breast development in bio-males I think.

It's interesting to hear your possible goal is an androgynous look. It reminds me of my own plans. Smile Something I've done outside of NBE to help facilitate this is lasering off my facial hair. If you have much in facial hair, that may be something worth considering at some later point.

Thanks for the replies everyone
Fire And Ice Wrote:Hello and welcome! Glad to have you aboard. To me changing it every week doesn't sound like you're giving yourself enough time to make sure your body is okay with PM. Perhaps increasing every other week would be better. As for me, I have adjusted mine every four weeks. This Monday I will be at my 2000 mg, which I split up 4 times daily. Good luck whatever you decide to do, and I hope you're able to achieve your desired results.

Hi there Fire and Ice, thanks for the support. After taking 1000mg in excitement when I got the capsules I got a pretty strong headache so i'll be taking it easier from now on!
Soledad46 Wrote:Welcome! I agree with F&I, a week is a very short period of time to accurately gauge the effects of most supplements, but you'll very soon be able to understand what your body is telling you as you progress on your journey.

This forum is such a great resource!

Xo, Soli

Hi Soledad46. Sounds like pretty consistent advice there. I'll try changing dosage every 2 or so weeks and see how it goes. Smile

flamesabers Wrote:Hello Thorstag.

Welcome to the forum. Big Grin

Yes, it sound like you have a good plan for beginning your path into NBE. 2,000 mg of pm is the baseline for incurring breast development in bio-males I think.

It's interesting to hear your possible goal is an androgynous look. It reminds me of my own plans. Smile Something I've done outside of NBE to help facilitate this is lasering off my facial hair. If you have much in facial hair, that may be something worth considering at some later point.
Hi Flamesabers Big Grin. Yeah 2000mg seems to be mentioned a lot in peoples posts, feeling a little impatient to get there though Tongue. Interesting to hear about the lasering you're doing. Might have to look into that myself given how quick the damned stuff grows back.

(14-03-2015, 11:54 PM)Thorstag Wrote:  Hi Flamesabers Big Grin. Yeah 2000mg seems to be mentioned a lot in peoples posts, feeling a little impatient to get there though Tongue. Interesting to hear about the lasering you're doing. Might have to look into that myself given how quick the damned stuff grows back.

Patience is critical for any NBE regime. Depending on how far you want to go with NBE, the timeframe could very well be in terms of years.

(14-03-2015, 11:54 PM)Thorstag Wrote:  Hi there Fire and Ice, thanks for the support. After taking 1000mg in excitement when I got the capsules I got a pretty strong headache so i'll be taking it easier from now on!

You're welcome Thorstag. I feel like I am going to sound like a broken record, but it is very important to listen to your body as you go through your progress. You don't want to put your health in jeopardy. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon