Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[split] So what do you think?

(20-03-2015, 04:19 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  How many here go by their given or another male name??? Tongue

I might be one of the few...even though I just added an "i" to the end, and here's why:

A friend of mine growing up mother's name was Scotti, and I was often called that as well, so it seems fitting. Plus some name books do refer to Scotti as being the female version of Scott.

Big Grin

Aside from that, lots of great comments from all in this thread. Certainly there is some predisposition to a feminine side by most when they find this site, and growing breasts certainly would help one achieve that femininity. I for one, even with taking PM and even though I have long desired for it, would not transition due to where I am in life now. Perhaps 20+ years ago maybe, but for now, I'll just have to be me...

And yes Bryony, I agree it's fair to give warning to those new to the scene, as some minds are much easier to influence than others depending on the substance. For me, I'd have to say, at the moment I'm hooked only because of other reasons I'll expand on in another thread. And I toast your statement "Because, despite the suffering I have had to deal with, I have had the joy of my wife and two wonderful children. Having known and loved them, how could I erase their existence?".

(20-03-2015, 04:19 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Well honestly were all adults here... I never really got the whole "Im a man who wants to grow tits" deal but Im just fine with whatever anyone wants to do... Whatever makes you happy for whatever reason as long as its not at someone else's expense... Live and let live I sayWink

We are, but not everyone who comes asking the questions are. Technically, legally, maybe, but think back to your teens and compare your experience now and the mistakes you made back then. Even now, in some countries, including the USA, voting age <> drinking age <> age of consent <> age of marriage. There is a recognition that adulthood is a process.

Quote:You make it sound like someone with GD who is on or walking the fence for whatever the reason... Comes here and finds some relief through NBE and maybe insight, inspiration and support from those farther along.... Begins to see some feminization and the possibilities and then decides to go for transition or even just further explore their feminine side is a bad thing Huh

That is a huge paraphrase of what I said. However, yes, for some people, it would be a bad thing. I don't know if you are married, for example. Sorry if this sounds old fashioned, but I believe that marriage should actually mean something. The major obstacle and most important obstacle to my embarkation on transtion would be that it would have destroyed my relationship with the people I love most and would literally die for. So if I had given in to the pink fog (I mean that in the nicest possible way) it would have been a Bad Thing - for me!

You may be someone who can live a happy life at the expense of someone else's happiness - I don't mean that as an insult - but you generalise the subject as though you have only your own happiness to consider - but I could not.

Once you join up with a (presumed) life partner, particularly if you have not been upfront about your problems before you get married, then her feelings are at least as important as your own, in my opinion.

Quote:Sure it doesn't always work out but Id say most that go the whole TS transition route end up far happier eventually but its a long road and its definitely not for everyone... You cant force this on anyone, your either trans or your not right??? Yea it can be confusing and even people who eventually go on to transition can go a LONG time living a double life before it has to happen... I do get the whole TV/CD angle as well, been there and done that and thats cool too...

Really though Id say any male who comes here to this nice pretty pink forum wanting to grow titties has some form of GD already no??? Big GrinTongue It shouldn't be a shock that some here decide to jump the fence for goodSmile

Yes taking an herbal regimen that has known feminizing effects on males can lead you to places you never dreamed were possible BUT it wont make you do anything you didn't already want to do going inWink

I've said this lots of times, but it's worth repeating: where the individual is just that - an individual, a free agent, then YES, you are right in nearly every respect.

I would, still, though, want to warn them, as an act of pure consideration, that they may be headed down a road they might not want to if they think it through.

Look at you, Eva. Why did you get the facial surgery? You are a lot happier after, right? But not everyone who comes here, spending $20 or so on a bottle of herbs will likely be able to afford $100,000s on such operations, and many will need them more than you do. What about the people built like linebackers (whatever they are)?

Don't forget the high rate of suicides by transitioners. I'm convinced that when the libido finally goes, there are a number who just don't want the hassle, and wish they hadn't done it.

For a case in point, Google Sam Hashimi / Samantha Kane / Charles Kane, who transitioned twice (but only because he could afford it) - and he made a beautiful woman!

Quote:How many here go by their given or another male name??? Tongue

Guilty your honour - I have no wish to be male, but it is the lesser of two evils for me.... and that is my point. I had my warning, in effect, because shortly after I came on to this forum, someone with a loving wife who had no real desire to transition eventually felt obliged to do so.

I'm not out to discourage bona fide unattached singles - far from it!
My intention is merely to warn others like me of the possible repercussions so that they have an informed outlook.

Now then girls, what is wrong with that?

Or do you think we should say "come on in, the water's lovely and if your wife gets upset, well screw her" ??

Mmmm, I prefer the first option.

B.

Thanks Scotti!

B.

Well I'll concede the marriage angle to those with experience, I agree with you mostly there... Ive never been married or had kids because..... I was never comfortable being male even when I really tried, and I did try hard to make a go at it....

I consider it a blessing that my efforts failed, I cant imagine how much harder this would be with a wife and kidsWink

(20-03-2015, 04:19 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Really though Id say any male who comes here to this nice pretty pink forum wanting to grow titties has some form of GD already no??? Big GrinTongue It shouldn't be a shock that some here decide to jump the fence for goodSmile

You know you can change the color of this forum in your personal settings. Tongue

Perhaps with the exception of the eccentric bio-males, I agree practically all males who spend time here have GD to some extent.

(20-03-2015, 04:19 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  How many here go by their given or another male name??? Tongue

I go by a gender neutral name if that counts. Big Grin

(20-03-2015, 10:29 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Well I'll concede the marriage angle to those with experience, I agree with you mostly there... Ive never been married or had kids because..... I was never comfortable being male even when I really tried, and I did try hard to make a go at it....

I consider it a blessing that my efforts failed, I cant imagine how much harder this would be with a wife and kidsWink

I never got how people could function in a relationship while playing a gender role which repulsed them.

Then again, I never got how someone could succeed financially while playing the role of a guy when it's foreign to them! I just stayed fucked up outta my mind and wasn't productive at all!

Eh. Everyone's different, for sure.

(21-03-2015, 12:29 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(20-03-2015, 10:29 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Well I'll concede the marriage angle to those with experience, I agree with you mostly there... Ive never been married or had kids because..... I was never comfortable being male even when I really tried, and I did try hard to make a go at it....

I would not be surprised if it were the ill-judged decision of some sufferers who loved their families more than they realised that leads to most of the suicides.

I think you are right about the blessing, Eva.

Quote:I never got how people could function in a relationship while playing a gender role which repulsed them.

Then again, I never got how someone could succeed financially while playing the role of a guy when it's foreign to them! I just stayed fucked up outta my mind and wasn't productive at all!

Eh. Everyone's different, for sure.

Unfortunately (for the wives), the whole gender brain thing is a continuum, Sarah.

Evolution is a harsh mistress. I don't pretend to understand the biochemistry, but the theory as I understand it is that a male foetus causes the mother to produce androgen (any scientists here please correct me) which causes the brain to develop as a male. There is an hypothesis that transsexualism is caused by the male brain failing to develop within the male foetus and the child grows up thinking to a greater or lesser extent that it is in the wrong body.

I underline the phrase because it seems to me that the brain isn't a binary organ.

What if the mother produces not-quite-enough androgen? Half as much as is needed? A quarter? Who knows how much is needed?

You get little kids who are screaming that they want the penises removed; you get heavily built men with an Alpha-male career, wife and kids who the moment the andropause occurs decides he's been a woman all the time --- kellie-maloney-boxing-transgender; you get people who feel male but fancy other males; you get people who feel male and want to stay male, but like to dress as women.

Then you also get people like me, who know they are male, like females, but can only become sexually gratified (at least in the male way) by the thought of becoming female.

I believe all of these conditions are caused by the same foetal developmental abnormality, but varying only in the degree of restricted exposure to maternal androgen.

My particular problem didn't prevent me carrying on the male role when I was young and virile. It did cause orgasmic incompetence (inability to climax) which was a problem with casual relationships, and only patient love from my wife enabled me to overcome it. It definitely got worse as my natural T levels decreased, which is probably another really good research area. I suspect that's why most transitioners are either young people who fancy men, or middle aged husbands who are on the andropause.

I'm with you on the productivity, Sarah. I became very unproductive due to upfuckedness in the last 10 years before PM.

B.

I've basically given up my given name, preferring to be called Etna. Even my parents don't use my given name anymore. It's still on my legal documents, drivers license, lease, etc.

andropause brought my femme back strongly but it there all along.
I started wearing my mother's girdles, bras and stockinging before I was a teenager. Loved the feel of tucking and simply wished I had been born female.
The feelings rose and fell like the tide....now I let her rise and play full femme.

(21-03-2015, 02:01 PM)elainecd Wrote:  andropause brought my femme back strongly but it there all along.
I started wearing my mother's girdles, bras and stockinging before I was a teenager. Loved the feel of tucking and simply wished I had been born female.
The feelings rose and fell like the tide....now I let her rise and play full femme.

I guess, maybe that is somewhat the case for me as well. Except I didn't sneak panties or bra's. I was fascinated by the female body long before I became sexual. My family were pretty liberal, by that I mean if my mom was taking a bath, and forgot a towel and no one else was home, she would ask me to bring her one. She never paraded around nude, but if she felt like she had to go get a cup of coffee in her panties, she would. We were brought up not to flaunt, but not to be embarrassed by our bodies.

Very much unlike my wife's family who you had to wear a nightgown to the floor, and never answered the door with jammies unless you had a robe on as well. Talking about tight asses.. LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon