Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too young for PM? - few questions.

Hello! 
I couldn't find answer to my questions anywhere so I decided to create a new thread.

I am a 16 years old MtF transgender starting with t blockers (cypro) soon and I would like to add a PM to my daily regime along with cypro.
Am I too young for PM? (Couldn't find anything that explains it's effect on teenagers)
Does PM have some interactions with cypro? For example if T gets down, could phytoestrogens from PM feminize my body or grow hip bone?
Also, what is the best, and not actually too expensive, form of taking PM if I wanted to bypass the liver? I thought of Ainterol, is it a good brand of PM?

Thanks! Smile

Hi.
Ainterol sells liquid extract. Sublingual administration will bypass the liver.
PM definitely could feminize your body including still growing bones.
Whether you are too young for this stuff I dont dare to have an opinion O:-)

First, welcome to the forum.

I must point out that answers are from our general knowledge. We are not doctors.

I am a 16 years old MtF transgender starting with t blockers (cypro) soon and I would like to add a PM to my daily regime along with cypro.
Am I too young for PM? (Couldn't find anything that explains it's effect on teenagers) 

Being so young, I suspect the effects would be greater on feminizing you than most older posters. Although still not as powerfull as real HRT estrogen. As always when starting PM, start with slow amounts, spread out through the day. Listen and take notice for any unusual side effects, if you feel off and your not sure ..ASK.

Does PM have some interactions with cypro? For example if T gets down, could phytoestrogens from PM feminize my body or grow hip bone?

Not sure about the interactions, as for hip bone that will depend on if your bones have already fused or not.

Also, what is the best, and not actually too expensive, form of taking PM if I wanted to bypass the liver? I thought of Ainterol, is it a good brand of PM?

My feeling is the Ainterol liquid is the best route.

You don't mention if you are under doctors care for HRT or not, but if / when you sta1st on full HRT medication, you need to stop PM.

(21-10-2016, 05:10 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  First, welcome to the forum.

Thanks!

jannet.duff

You don't mention if you are under doctors care for HRT or not, but if / when you sta1st on full HRT medication, you need to stop PM.

I will be surely taking cypro under medical supervision, but doctors in my country wont let me start full HRT untill 18. So I was thinking about something that could feminize me a little bit for these 2 years and not actually cause something like liver failure since cypro is already heavy.
Yeah, I would definitely stop taking PM while on HRT since it blocks it's activity. Additionaly, it's much easier to explain that you were taking herbal supplements rather than real estrogen ordered illegaly from the internet.

Is the Ainterol Liquid Extract really worth the price? Like the 30ml one costs more than 35 euros and they say" "30ml (1.01fl.oz) equal to 30000mg" and "One drop is close to 40mg " which means that if I took 12 drops daily (480mg), It would last only like 2 months. Isn't 35 euros + shipping is too much in comparison with capsules?

(21-10-2016, 06:53 PM)Patrice Wrote:  
(21-10-2016, 05:10 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  First, welcome to the forum.

Thanks!

jannet.duff

I will be surely taking cypro under medical supervision, but doctors in my country wont let me start full HRT untill 18. So I was thinking about something that could feminize me a little bit for these 2 years and not actually cause something like liver failure since cypro is already heavy.
Yeah, I would definitely stop taking PM while on HRT since it blocks it's activity. Additionaly, it's much easier to explain that you were taking herbal supplements rather than real estrogen ordered illegaly from the internet.

Is the Ainterol Liquid Extract really worth the price? Like the 30ml one costs more than 35 euros and they say" "30ml (1.01fl.oz) equal to 30000mg" and "One drop is close to 40mg " which means that if I took 12 drops daily (480mg), It would last only like 2 months. Isn't 35 euros + shipping is too much in comparison with capsules?

My feeling is, not only does capsules have to go though your liver, a few other posters have noticed that you need more of the recommended dosage, to get the same effect.

I always held mine under my tongue for as long as possible. To maximize the return on investent.

Hi Patrice,

It would be wise to get labs to determine what's actually going on with plasma sex steroid values, (e.g., estrogen and Total Testosterone), though " free T " and " free E2 " goes even further in showing us the active parts of these. 

Going DIY at any age has its risks (as you're well aware). Growth Hormones are quite active as a teen, as we age (25-30) we loose viable synthesis of GH, which indeed plays a huge part in hormone development, (feminizing would be part of that GH synthesis). PM reacts in the brain (hypothalamus) and liver. Changing neural pathways and signals might be more complicated than we think, meaning adding PM as a teen whose goal is to feminizing could be too risky as a teen. With cyproterone it just may (using PM) not work (meaning the pharmacology)......just my opinion.

Under a doctors care is good, I'm not sure the idea of partial feminizing though, I'd find out more info if possible, in today's HRT therapy things are changing, it may take some time finding someone who knows the correct (current) info. Bio-identical E2 is what your aim is, correct?.  

Anyways.... I'd wait and see what the cyperterone is doing to T and E2, then proceed, the results may be surprising (beneficial). How about your parents?, you didn't mention them, are they on board? 

300 to 1,000 ng/dL for male Total T (avg)
15-60 pg/mL for male estrogen (avg)

good luck.  Smile

L.

(22-10-2016, 03:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Bio-identical E2 is what your aim is, correct?.  

Anyways.... I'd wait and see what the cyperterone is doing to T and E2, then proceed, the results may be surprising (beneficial). How about your parents?, you didn't mention them, are they on board? 

good luck.  Smile

L.

Evening Lotus, 

Are you thinking the poster being only 16 and still flooded in growth hormones,  might actually benefit from using her own natural E2?

Or am I just reading between the lines ..

(22-10-2016, 03:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Patrice,

It would be wise to get labs to determine what's actually going on with plasma sex steroid values, (e.g., estrogen and Total Testosterone), though " free T " and " free E2 " goes even further in showing us the active parts of these. 

Going DIY at any age has its risks (as you're well aware). Growth Hormones are quite active as a teen, as we age (25-30) we loose viable synthesis of GH, which indeed plays a huge part in hormone development, (feminizing would be part of that GH synthesis). PM reacts in the brain (hypothalamus) and liver. Changing neural pathways and signals might be more complicated than we think, meaning adding PM as a teen whose goal is to feminizing could be too risky as a teen. With cyproterone it just may (using PM) not work (meaning the pharmacology)......just my opinion.

Under a doctors care is good, I'm not sure the idea of partial feminizing though, I'd find out more info if possible, in today's HRT therapy things are changing, it may take some time finding someone who knows the correct (current) info. Bio-identical E2 is what your aim is, correct?.  

good luck.  Smile

L.
Hi.
Yeah, I plan starting my hrt (E2) perhaps in my 19, after I finish high school. Meanwhile, I wanted something that would at least calm my mind down and feminize me a little bit since the bioidentical estradiol is either nothing or full effects - cant transition now due to school and of course, the doctors.
My mum knows everything and fortunately, supports me. Dad nothing yet.
I'll see that will the cypro does with me and then I decide. Smile

I just wanted to throw my 2-cents in here. - i was in a VERY similiar place to where you are right now. NBE wasnt something that was talked about (And the internet was still infinitile at that stage). So i didnt have the options or support you can get today. People were not as accepting or forgiving to anyone with a form of Gender Disphoria, or Gender Identity Phenomena as it was known then.

While Medically and Physically you may not be able to transition to where you are comfortable. Do not let that sense of partial relief ease your self into denial. Life may take you different paths and HighSchool is never a easy place. We were all 16 once. Some of us(maybe most) in similiar paths to you, but the one thing we all share is reaching who we are on the inside.

There is alot of risk in anything we do, in all walks of life. So sit with your support, talk to them. Tell them your Research and remember. This is about you, and they are there for you. The older you get, the more difficult it becomes. the less security and support you have. Worse is the more people you feel responsible to, to hold that persona that is not you.

Dont become something we all hate now, but, dont rush anything. | My best advice is, be you, even if its only one step at a time. But lay a plan, stick to it, and remember, people who cant accept you now, Never will.

If I started young I would use massage, binural beat meditation for breast growth from youtube, diet meaning phytoestrogens.  These are inexpensive or free.  Also a snakebite kit and cupping vacuums which are inexpensive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon