Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

barlowe's pueraria mirifica

Has anybody heard of or used this brand?
http://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/84-puer...women.html

(17-03-2015, 03:27 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Has anybody heard of or used this brand?
http://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/84-puer...women.html

I think u should get urs from amazon to be safe

I wasn't asking because im looking to buy anything I was just googling and that brand came up and I was curious about it since nobody has mentioned it before. I did a search and nothing came up. how is your program going on for you?

(20-03-2015, 12:46 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  I wasn't asking because im looking to buy anything I was just googling and that brand came up and I was curious about it since nobody has mentioned it before. I did a search and nothing came up. how is your program going on for you?

It has only been three weeks
I'm thing of adding sp and fenu
U?

I have used it with good results..

Seems like good product been taking since August 29 started at one a day first week then up to 2 after that ,no overall increase in size(currently a 42B) yet, have noticed increase in areola and nipple size ,also overall increase in firmness ,dissolves in warm water if you want to make a lotion or body wash with it.fast shipping good communication from company on order status

(22-09-2015, 01:05 PM)susancd Wrote:  Seems like good product been taking since August 29 started at one a day first week then up to 2 after that ,no overall increase in size(currently a 42B) yet, have noticed increase in areola and nipple size ,also overall increase in firmness ,dissolves in warm water if you want to make a lotion or body wash with it.fast shipping good communication from company on order status

Well, Susan, keep us informed please.

two bottle review/results , excellent product very strong, surprised by growth,results starting 42B measurements 42 under bust/ 46 over bust ,shape very deflated hardly any upper bust growth ,2 and 3/4 inch spacing between them ,2 inch projection, nipples inverted . After 2 bottles also have been dieting last 2 months lost 19 pounds, current bra 42C measurements 41 under bust/ 46 over bust ,shape semi-full lot of growth , spacing between them 1 inch ,2 and 1/2 inch projection, nipples pencil eraser size ,started 1 a day for week ,then two for three weeks ,tried three a day only could do 4 days to strong of a dose ,after week break went back to 2, also use a 2750 mg(made from 5 capsules) body wash/moisturizer, and a 2750 mg lotion at night . Also noticed skin softer , hips wider ,some loss of strength

(25-10-2015, 07:00 PM)susancd Wrote:  two bottle review/results , excellent product very strong, surprised by growth,results starting 42B measurements 42 under bust/ 46 over bust ,shape very deflated hardly any upper bust growth ,2 and 3/4 inch spacing between them ,2 inch projection, nipples inverted . After 2 bottles also have been dieting last 2 months lost 19 pounds, current bra 42C measurements 41 under bust/ 46 over bust ,shape semi-full lot of growth , spacing between them 1 inch ,2 and 1/2 inch projection, nipples pencil eraser size ,started 1 a day for week ,then two for three weeks ,tried three a day only could do 4 days to strong of a dose ,after week break went back to 2, also use a 2750 mg(made from 5 capsules) body wash/moisturizer, and a 2750 mg lotion at night . Also noticed skin softer , hips wider ,some loss of strength

great, i will be ordering this tmrw!

I might check into it and see if the PM they use is cultivated or free range.

A lot of mfg's suggest that with cultivated PM, you can control enough where you get the most consistent product. That could be why such great gains in a month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon