Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Latest Evolution of Iaboy's NBE plan

Since I have started this thread, my new doctor has put me on both Spiro and finasteride as well. So, I am at a loss to where to start.

I have decided to start all over again, sort of speaking.

I had 3x higher PSA results than I did 2 years ago, and that concerned my doctor. So, I dropped all NBE for about 5 weeks and did the PSA test again. This time, it was as lower that 25 months ago. But due to some microscopic traces of blood, I am to contact a Urologist and get "scoped" again. What fun. NOT.

I started back, with 2 drops PM sublingually 2x per day, WP 2xper day have stayed with my Omega complex and 2 DiM capsules per day as well.

During the course of the 5 weeks, I did loose some volume, but only about 3/8 " measured at nipple line.

My last visit with my new doctor, she stated that she noticed I was developing Montgomery Glands. I played stupid and asked if that was anything to be worried about.

She said, " That's just part of your breast gland growth, so you need not worry. Especially since I warned you about the new additions to your meds could aggravate your Gynecomastia." LOL Woop Woop.

Now, if I could only experience the pain/pleasure of developing breast buds, which, I only had raised area's when first diagnosed with Gyne.

I might post pict to my picture thread in about a week.

Iaboy,

That PSA increase, could you have been doing strenuous activities prior to the test?, even a few days prior to the test can have an impact on results.

Myself, I wonder if it wasn't the PSO?

Last Friday, I upped my PM to 3 drops x 2 Sub-Lingually, and at the suggestion of Lotus, I am doing Progesterone Cream 1x per day. I think I will keep it to 2 weeks and see how things go, like helping my growth catch up and to make sure I don't go too far aggressive.

I think, before my PSA break, I was doing 4 drops x2 per day.

Hi all, I thought I would give everyone a chance to look and see how my program has changed in the last 2 months.

1 Vitamin C w/ Rosehips
1 Vitamin B with B-12
1 Vitamin D-3
2 DiM Plus
1 AvoVida (Avocado Extract)
3 Fish, Flax and Borage Omega's
1 Magnesium

This on top of my meds
5mg Finesteride *
25mg Spironolactone *
Lisinopril *
Metoprolol *
Amiodipine
Doxazosin
Atorvastatin

The meds above, that have the * are either directly linked to Gynecomastia or is suspected to cause Gynecomastia.

So, as you can see, my heart medicines is what really started me down the road to bigger boobs.. LOL

6 - 9 drops of Ainterol's PM Extract per day at a rate of 3 weeks on, 1 week off. And WP for aromatase conversion.

Hell, I am a walking pharmacy and Supplement Shop. LOL

Most of what I take, has a dual purpose.

1. Keeping my heart going. ( which I think is beneficial to most NB programs)
2. And helps in breast growth.

Along with my meds, I use Smokey Mountain Progest cream, and on my rear.....Source Natural's Estrogen cream.

I use the Progest Cream, about 1 time, every 3rd day. And the Estrogen cream on rear end, about 1 time per week. I am hoping that using it not so often will not cancel out my PM usage as much.

If anyone would like to see how good low doses of PM can do, look at these. Since Last October

As always, good and bad comments are appreciated.

Hi All, I usually measure myself about every 2 weeks.

Here is my results for today

U.Breast 39"
Bustline 48.5"

1 yr ago

U.Breast 39.5"
Bustline 47.375

That is about 1.625" gain in breast tissue. Not much gain in projection, but o.k., but over 2 yrs. that is a total of 3.25" of breast tissue. During that time, I went from 38 A to 38 C in bra sizes.

The real good news is that my breast base went from about 2.5" to around 5+ inch's. I can no longer accurately measure until I find a larger caliper. LOL.

So, the way it looks, is that although projection isn't as much as hoping it would be, I know my breast's are growing overall due to the space it now occupies laterally on my chest wall.

I will try to take update pics tonight or tomorrow and post for anyone who maybe interested. All of this done mainly by weaker herbs from Flat 2 Fem and in the last 10 months using low dose PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon