Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

View from our beach home - Panama City Beach, FL

Big Grin

Misty

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lovely. I miss the beach so much.

This is a nice pic. Thanks for posting it. POM

Beautiful. Nothing better than waking up to the sea and the smell.

(19-03-2015, 05:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Beautiful. Nothing better than waking up to the sea and the smell.

And the sound of seagulls!!

Hey Misty, you're a little west of me. I'm over on the east coast of Florida around Jacksonville.
you get there often?

Love the picture; dare I ask owner or renting?

@ elainecd...small world...I'm also on the east coast around Jville! Cool

That's the one thing about my visit to Wales. We were at Colwyn Bay. Where me and my wife stayed the week, we were on a hill overlooking the Irish Sea. Just beautiful.

(20-03-2015, 08:58 PM)Scotti Wrote:  Love the picture; dare I ask owner or renting?

@ elainecd...small world...I'm also on the east coast around Jville! Cool

Scotti,

We own it! We do rent it out (as a vacation rental on VRBO) for now, but our plan is to move in permanently when I retire in a little over 5 years.

Life's a beach! Tongue

Misty

(19-03-2015, 12:23 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Hey Misty, you're a little west of me. I'm over on the east coast of Florida around Jacksonville.
you get there often?

Elaine,

We visit PCB frequently, and get to Perry, FL often (my wife has family there) but I rarely get to Jacksonville.

We'll be permanently moving to PCB in 5 years or so... if we're both still on BN then maybe we can arrange a rendezvous.

Cheers,

Misty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon