Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

(06-04-2015, 04:17 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Sorry Sfem, I didn't realize that it would turn into a an all out ignorant Femi Nazi flame war. I thought it would be a rather good discussion and could maybe answer some questions or better insights into such a thought process. I was hoping that a few intelligent caring bio females would offer support or insights rather than what I ended up with.

Personally I don't think there is anything to be sorry about iaboy. It happens, you post a topic with the greatest of intentions, and it ends up with a life of its own. I think sfem is right, if people would stop contributing to the mayhem then it would eventually die out. Unfortunately I think some people like a bit of drama, hence why we have so many "reality" shows.

I too was looking forward to varying perspectives, and hopefully it will get back on track. Smile

(06-04-2015, 02:17 PM)sfem Wrote:  I'm sad that my advice not to feed the troll was so ignored. It will only stay around as long as it smells blood. I wasn't being mean when I put that early response on this thread, I was demonstrating experience with this particular troll.
I will not be responding to any of TP's garbage for the same reason I don't put my development photos on skinhead websites. It's bad enough they are only here to try to make themselves feel like they are more than what they are. There is no need to make it easier for them to target us.

That's rediculous. Everyone on this journey is welcomed here. It's the denial that sets me off from a particular bunch. I never said anything about ANYONE WHO IS SOMEWHERE ON THE SPECTRUM.

I'M ONLY REFERRING MY THOUGHTS ON THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY ARE STRAIGHT MALES.

Quite a few of you say you are straight, but you are indeed somewhere on the spectrum. Really ask yourselves (straight men) why would you have such a great desire to be Femine with curves and actual grown breasts, knowing you WILL get MALE attention?? Knowing, your female lovers are attracted to the male form?? Yeah, obviously it only serves self-purpose, like you're going through lengths to complicate something that was originally simple. Some part of you desires that attention, but why? Have you missed out on something, does the grass seem greener? Is it falling T-levels? Yeah, now I'm reaching...

As for trolling,
I was here before many of you. And of course, many of you were lurking, you all knew you were taking a chance on here, exposing your desires on an open forum that was generally for women, perhaps TG's. It's just what comes with it all. Btw, I don't troll your progress, nor troll n make comments about them, I could care less, obviously. Feel free to post yours, no one's going to give you $#!+ for it.

Being called Troll" and Femi Nazi," I realize some may be hurt by what most women may truly think about their straight male mates on such a journey.
Maybe it's because you indeed need to be a biologically straight female, and not what you are to understand it.

You are men, and certainly wired differently. Sexual gratification, sexual comfort, entitlement has a lot to do with it, whether the desire be psychologically implemented or biochemically satisfying.

Here is a perfect admission as to why any straight man may want to grow breasts. Sourced: http://www.experienceproject.com/questio...ird/290908

"Life is too damn short! You have one life to live, if large firm boobs with large nipples make you happy, so what, go for it. I'm heterosexual, and all I want is my wife to enjoy them as much as I do. I have A cups, and would love c cups, but she thinks that is a bad idea. I would never go to a doctor to have implants put in, I want real ones, and I want the wonderful sensations that go with them. Why is the desire so strong, I've even considered lactation. But I just don't have the desire to alienate my family."
smile011smile011 51-55, T Jan 22, 2014 10
Heart
"Be careful what you wish for. I had always wanted to grow breasts, since even before I was a teenager. I got fat to pile on the man-boob tissue, then started hormone treatment four years ago, which feminised them. (Estrogen cream applied directly to the breasts, progesterone and anti-androgen capsules orally.) After three years my boobs were a rounded C-cup, and my nipples had become so wonderfully sensitive I could almost ****** just by stroking them!) Heaven, at the time, BUT... even after stopping the hormone treatment over a year ago, THEY HAVEN'T STOPPED GROWING! I'm now a D-cup (Underband measurement = 42", overbreast 50") and it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep them hidden from family and friends. I'm not gay, or transexual, simply wanted lady boobs I could enjoy by myself in private, but now I'm having to seriously consider surgical removal. So guys - if you're thinking about growing boobs, yes it can be easily done, but consider the long term consequences. You will either have to put up with them for life (and like me you may get more than you bargained for!) or get them cut off eventually."

I like how they were just frank about, no beating around the bush.

(06-04-2015, 02:17 PM)sfem Wrote:  I'm sad that my advice not to feed the troll was so ignored. It will only stay around as long as it smells blood. I wasn't being mean when I put that early response on this thread, I was demonstrating experience with this particular troll.
I will not be responding to any of TP's garbage for the same reason I don't put my development photos on skinhead websites. It's bad enough they are only here to try to make themselves feel like they are more than what they are. There is no need to make it easier for them to target us.

Their are only 2 ways to deal with trolls, Ignore them, or if you have the skill (not always worthwhile), let them dig their own grave, crawl in it and bury themselves.

(06-04-2015, 04:17 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

Sorry Sfem, I didn't realize that it would turn into a an all out ignorant Femi Nazi flame war. I thought it would be a rather good discussion and could maybe answer some questions or better insights into such a thought process. I was hoping that a few intelligent caring bio females would offer support or insights rather than what I ended up with.

Trolls are Trolls, they usually only seek to stir up drama and will settle for nothing less, they thrive off of causing others problems.Angry

I suppose probably one of the more attractive trolls, lol.Big Grin
I'm departing this particular thread Now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon