Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

Any man who wants to grow breasts must be a bottle-fed, woman-loathing lesbian with a simplified Oedipus complex, a bad case of penis envy, and deep-seated need to stand for nothing! I know it because I my hallucinations told me so.

[Image: tumblr_mkrq40VgmA1qc47c2o1_500.jpg]

What's all the noise?

May I ask a simple question?
Why are all the GG here in the main section?
WHY do you want larger breasts?
hhmmmmm?

I want them same as you do, for my femme self image and to attract men.
Analyze me if you want, I'm bi with a preference for men.
There! I said it!

Can we move on and get some more Lotus "Boob Science?"

Maybe Lotus should create a thread called..." Learn now to sing Kumbaya or How to get along with Pregnant Lesbian Nuns whilst fooling with little Kids"??"

Don't worry, I have Baptist, Methodist and Scientology politically inappropriate jokes or jabs as well. (working on Muslim, Buddhist and Taoism jabs and jokes too)

That way, I can purposely piss everyone off by asking a simple question in hopes of understanding myself and other's. Like , I dunno, like maybe "Why be spiteful and jump into the opposite sex discussion and start a flame war'????

(03-04-2015, 01:07 PM)spanky Wrote:  Any man who wants to grow breasts must be a bottle-fed, woman-loathing lesbian with a simplified Oedipus complex, a bad case of penis envy, and deep-seated need to stand for nothing! I know it because I my hallucinations told me so.

[Image: tumblr_mkrq40VgmA1qc47c2o1_500.jpg]

I knew there was a reason for Spanky to be around. ^5 Tongue

(03-04-2015, 11:56 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(03-04-2015, 07:07 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  LOL, you lot sure do like to argue.

Can't disagree with you there Sarah.

(03-04-2015, 07:07 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Those of you who claim to be normal men who just happen to desire breasts are a bunch of closet homosexuals. Now either admit it and commence with the sex with men, or get rid of those boobs. NOW!

Why would homosexual males want anything to do with breasts, whether it be desiring them or growing their own pair?

(03-04-2015, 07:07 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  You all signed the sex with men pledge when you joined this forum. Don't try to cheat and grow breasts without following through with that! They simply don't serve a purpose unless you're fucking guys or breastfeeding! Explain yourselves.

What about lesbians? Where would they belong in this set of rules?

Really flame? Really?

I make one obviously facetious post and one genuine one, and you want to debate the former?

Lmao, I know tone isn't as easy to read in text, but come on.

(03-04-2015, 09:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Maybe you were a "Leave it to Beaver type"'you know always wanting the moral ...they usually had one somewhere in the story line. I don't see the big deal here, straight men gets moobs that turns into boobs, so flippin what. If a man wanted to grow one of testicles 5x larger than his other testicle would it make him a sick lesbian?, I think not, just a man with a big nut. But of course....we'd have to call him "nut job", oh the irony. Rolleyes I'm telling yah, this is the stuff that keeps me up at the end of the day......and what I give two sh*$ts about. Rolleyes

That fact that anti-androgens have done there job and it destroys a mans libdio makes perfect sense why they wouldn't get to take pleasure in their new found boobs. What's so hard to understand about that?.

Someone who is ill informed and doesn't have all the facts makes an emotional assessment and gets it wrong, happens right, selective judgment is no excuse for ignorance. Referring straight males with boobs as sick, disgusting, disectable, reficulous, whatever those words mean (not my language). And your lesbians with penises that are in denial, (not all mind you, but many) as Tibetan quotes .....come clean, so we can call it what it is........then I get to judge you as sick....the absurdity.

Absolutely, so flippin what! I agree. I just wanted more admission. Surprisingly, Even you seem to jump the gun on defensiveness. You admitted what you admitted. That's all I wanted. It's the denial that is so obvious that really gets me Aside from what I stated earlier.

I'm not Ill-informed. I know, even if anti androgens kill your libido (I was there at one point In my hormones as I was diagnosed menopausal ), you'll still be psychologically turned on by your breasts. It's still a fantasy to be fulfilled, no matter what. As a female, I can also attest to that. It's not just a biological chemical effect.

how many women here would admit to being psychologically turned on at the thought of possessing naturally large breasts, yet they have extreme hormone imbalance with no libido? Uh, so so many. It's a fantasy and to be fulfilled is a dream.

Stop foolin yourself into thinking otherwise.

As for the lesbian comment, its commonly touted. So talk to those who claim it.

TP, just admit it.... Your a priest who got his goodies chopped and you now realize you couldn't make it either way. LOL Now you are pissed at the whole world.

In the immortalized words of Rodney King, ... can we all get along?

Lately it feels like people are randomly stirring the pot and waiting for the ensuing chaos.

We all have our own opinions, it's what makes us all our own individuals. Everyone on here has their own reasons as to why they are doing what they are doing. Is it really necessary to add negative thoughts as to why we assume someone else is doing what they are doing?

I believe the point of this particular thread was to engage the community to contribute why they have chosen to grow breasts, but not go forward with transitioning.

Well, I've said my two cents again, take it or leave it. Cool

(03-04-2015, 08:55 PM)iaboy Wrote:  TP, just admit it.... Your a priest who got his goodies chopped and you now realize you couldn't make it either way. LOL Now you are pissed at the whole world.
(03-04-2015, 08:55 PM)iaboy Wrote:  TP, just admit it.... Your a priest who got his goodies chopped and you now realize you couldn't make it either way. LOL Now you are pissed at the whole world.

No. Not all. It's just strange how many are in some sort of denial. I repeat once again, not everyone here. Quite a few if you have given your admission (straight males growing breastS.)
And all but 1 ( possible gender identity ) are doing it out of a sexual fantasy to be fulfilled. End of story.

Like i said, I wouldn't wish confusion on anyone. of course, It doesn't make you a bad person, there's just some denial here.

(03-04-2015, 07:09 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Why did you want to grow your breasts bigger TP? To attract men? I think most women would say to improve their self image.

Is this self image improvement based in sexuality? For some, perhaps, but not necessarily.

Sarah, I agree with you about NBE being a form of self-image improvement. Going on a slight tangent, I lasered off much of my facial hair because I prefer having a smooth clean face over a rough stubby face. It's not a sexual turn-on for me to have a smooth face, nor is it a manifestation of some closet homosexual fantasy.

(03-04-2015, 07:07 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Really flame? Really?

I make one obviously facetious post and one genuine one, and you want to debate the former?

Lmao, I know tone isn't as easy to read in text, but come on.

Well, in my defense it was much easier to come up with a response to your facetious thread than your serious one. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon