Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

It just show's some peoples arrogance, self righteous indignation on the vile attempts to lord it over on other people. Look at her/his profile picture, if you ever had any doubts that TP is a Femi Nazi.

Why is it that some people feel so threatened, that they have to barge in here and spout such tripe and venom. I suppose we all could speculate, but it's not really necessary.

I really do not know what attracted her to a male thread obviously aimed at men who either got saddled with breasts or wanted them for whatever reason. Could it be that she feels as though it's not fair that she's a woman, and feels she got short changed in the breast department, so therefore mad at the whole world but especially with men who have learned to deal, roll with it, or actually wants the best of what they have???

Sorry gang, I thought maybe I could, as well as a few other's would, get a better insight on this for our own clarity. With maybe a few good women in support. I sure as hell didn't mean for it to turn into a flame war with a side show of one Femi Nazi on the spear head of said flame war.

Just throwing this out there... If I could stay a woman and grow a penis and get rid of my "ladybits" im pretty sure I would no questions asked! Vaj'j's can be more trouble than they are worth! Big Grin

(05-04-2015, 06:18 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Just throwing this out there... If I could stay a woman and grow a penis and get rid of my "ladybits" im pretty sure I would no questions asked! Vaj'j's can be more trouble than they are worth! Big Grin

That's kinda how it goes with living as a woman in general... wayyyyy more effort is required. Living as a male was totally low maintenance lol.

If I could find any sort of enjoyment in living as one, it'd be much easier in every way to do so! Just roll outta bed and go. Nobody notices you, smiles, or tries to talk to ya.

It had its blessings (although very mixed ones), not that I miss it at all.

(05-04-2015, 06:55 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 06:18 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Just throwing this out there... If I could stay a woman and grow a penis and get rid of my "ladybits" im pretty sure I would no questions asked! Vaj'j's can be more trouble than they are worth! Big Grin

That's kinda how it goes with living as a woman... wayyyyy more effort is required. Living as a male was totally low maintenance lol.

If I could find any sort of enjoyment in living as one, it'd be much easier in every way to do so!
TELL ME ABOUT IT... periods, hormones, MOODS..... Rolleyes

Im sure I was a bloke in a past life, ive always been a tomboy and im ALWAYS telling my husband "I'l take your 60 hour a week job anyday and YOU can stay home and look after the kids and cook and clean and cook and clean and then cook and clean some more..." Big Grin

(05-04-2015, 06:02 AM)iaboy Wrote:  It just show's some peoples arrogance, self righteous indignation on the vile attempts to lord it over on other people. Look at her/his profile picture, if you ever had any doubts that TP is a Femi Nazi.

Why is it that some people feel so threatened, that they have to barge in here and spout such tripe and venom. I suppose we all could speculate, but it's not really necessary.

I really do not know what attracted her to a male thread obviously aimed at men who either got saddled with breasts or wanted them for whatever reason. Could it be that she feels as though it's not fair that she's a woman, and feels she got short changed in the breast department, so therefore mad at the whole world but especially with men who have learned to deal, roll with it, or actually wants the best of what they have???

Sorry gang, I thought maybe I could, as well as a few other's would, get a better insight on this for our own clarity. With maybe a few good women in support. I sure as hell didn't mean for it to turn into a flame war with a side show of one Femi Nazi on the spear head of said flame war.

I have plenty of confidence as a woman. Im def not shortchanged in that dept. Either.

It's just I'm telling you all what most women think. I think its important because some of you may have a delusion About how straight women in generAL feel. There's a lot of females on this forum who just don't care to get into the discussion. But I bet if any one of their mates suddenly disclosed such desires, they'd probably be here addressing it, not very happily.

Femi Nazi, geez...

(05-04-2015, 07:26 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 06:02 AM)iaboy Wrote:  It just show's some peoples arrogance, self righteous indignation on the vile attempts to lord it over on other people. Look at her/his profile picture, if you ever had any doubts that TP is a Femi Nazi.

I have plenty of confidence as a woman. Im def not shortchanged in that dept. Either.

It's just I'm telling you all what most women think. I think its important because some of you may have a delusion About how straight women in generAL feel. There's a lot of females on this forum who just don't care to get into the discussion. But I bet if any one of their mates suddenly disclosed such desires, they'd probably be here addressing it, not very happily.

Femi Nazi, geez...

Id be OVER THE MOON to have your boobs TP!! They are gorg, you are all woman!

I personally don't care what other people wana do with their bodies. Life is soo short. I've just found out tonight someone ive known for years has had a major stroke and might die and hes young. Theres such gawd aweful things happeneing in this world. Puts everything in perspective Sad
If my hubby wanted to do it id take issue but that's me.
I hope everyone can get along, we are all here for boobs, for whatever reason brought us here. We all have our issues or we wouldn't be here Smile

Did anyone here actually think that most straight women would be into guys with boobs?

Didn't think so....lol none of my girlfriends would!

Hahaha, as if people need to be told that...

(05-04-2015, 07:57 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Did anyone here actually think that most straight women would be into guys with boobs?

Didn't think so....lol none of my girlfriends would!

Hahaha, as if people need to be told that...
Brian Zembic says he gets more women now that he has C-cups than he did without them and says his women love `em because it gives them something to hold onto during sex.

That's probably because ya don't put them to good use as much as you should to MAKE them worth more than the trouble they are.
I'm not even THINKING about suggesting prostitution, but I'm SURE there's a LOT of guys that'd LOVE to make love with any one of you at any given time! And I don't just mean, wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, consider yourself lucky if you ever see me again! Even before you were spoken for, how many of you would just give it up once in a while just because it felt good?
Sure, I know all about all the stuff you have deal with, the possibility of pregnancy or disease, having you aunt Flo visit once a month, the possibility of a yeast infection, napkins and tampons and sponges, oh, my, having to deal with the spunk afterwards, having to sleep in the wet spot afterwards, I understand that guys don't have to deal with most of that, but I also have heard a LOT of you complain about not getting it as much as you want! Do you bother to give it out (per se) when a guy you like wants it? From what I've seen over the past few decades and from my personal perspective, the answer is a BIG fat, NO!!!!
Another downfall you put own your own heads is that he gets what he wants, but you don't get what you want. The BIGGEST reason for that is because it's a GREAT BIG SECRET to you that you won't tell ANYBODY (except maybe another woman!) HOW to get you off!!!! I can't speak for most other guys, but SOME of us understand that YOU want to cum, too!! MOST of those that do, don't have a CLUE how to make you do it!! DROP US A HINT ONCE IN A WHILE!!!! Why is it such a well-kept secret???? I COMPLETELY understand that sex is like a Chinese dinner for two: it's not over `til you BOTH get your cookies!! And I KNOW how to do it!! Problem is, I have no one to do it TO!!!! Why? Again, because you're all so STINGY with it!!!!
It's been over 18 years, now, since I've had any!! Women tell me I'm good-looking, I'm funny, I'm a major sweetheart, I treat them VERY nicely, I'm VERY sympathetic to them and their needs, but, I'm always the door mat: they accept my niceness, thank me for it (at least half the time), then wipe their feet on it/me and I never see them again!! How confusing is THAT???? YOU try being me for a while and see how you like it!! SORRY, GIRLS!!!! Being a guy isn't all that easy, either!!!! You don't WAN'T to be alone/lonely, but you HAVE to spend YEARS being so!! If you want to go out with some girl you have to beg and plead just to get her to THINK ABOUT it!! If you want sex, you have BEG AND PLEAD for YEARS just to be CONSIDERED as a possible sex partner!! You girls have it easy!!!! If you want it, all you have to do is pick a guy and have at it!!
Dig!!
https://youtu.be/5JJFBtHcBnM
https://youtu.be/gxyySRgrYsU
So, I've wanted tits since I was at LEAST 5 years old, so far, I've had sex with 3 girls between 1982 and 1995 (One in `82, one in 83 and one from `91 to `95) , it DOESN'T look like I'm EVER going to get a girl again, obviously, there's no pleasing ANY of you, so I might just as well do what I've wanted to do all my life: grow tits!! At least it'll make ME happy!!

(05-04-2015, 09:27 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
That's probably because ya don't put them to good use as much as you should to MAKE them worth more than the trouble they are.
I'm not even THINKING about suggesting prostitution, but I'm SURE there's a LOT of guys that'd LOVE to make love with any one of you at any given time! And I don't just mean, wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, consider yourself lucky if you ever see me again! Even before you were spoken for, how many of you would just give it up once in a while just because it felt good?
Sure, I know all about all the stuff you have deal with, the possibility of pregnancy or disease, having you aunt Flo visit once a month, the possibility of a yeast infection, napkins and tampons and sponges, oh, my, having to deal with the spunk afterwards, having to sleep in the wet spot afterwards, I understand that guys don't have to deal with most of that, but I also have heard a LOT of you complain about not getting it as much as you want! Do you bother to give it out (per se) when a guy you like wants it? From what I've seen over the past few decades and from my personal perspective, the answer is a BIG fat, NO!!!!
Another downfall you put own your own heads is that he gets what he wants, but you don't get what you want. The BIGGEST reason for that is because it's a GREAT BIG SECRET to you that you won't tell ANYBODY (except maybe another woman!) HOW to get you off!!!! I can't speak for most other guys, but SOME of us understand that YOU want to cum, too!! MOST of those that do, don't have a CLUE how to make you do it!! DROP US A HINT ONCE IN A WHILE!!!! Why is it such a well-kept secret???? I COMPLETELY understand that sex is like a Chinese dinner for two: it's not over `til you BOTH get your cookies!! And I KNOW how to do it!! Problem is, I have no one to do it TO!!!! Why? Again, because you're all so STINGY with it!!!!
It's been over 18 years, now, since I've had any!! Women tell me I'm good-looking, I'm funny, I'm a major sweetheart, I treat them VERY nicely, I'm VERY sympathetic to them and their needs, but, I'm always the door mat: they accept my niceness, thank me for it (at least half the time), then wipe their feet on it/me and I never see them again!! How confusing is THAT???? YOU try being me for a while and see how you like it!! SORRY, GIRLS!!!! Being a guy isn't all that easy, either!!!! You don't WAN'T to be alone/lonely, but you HAVE to spend YEARS being so!! If you want to go out with some girl you have to beg and plead just to get her to THINK ABOUT it!! If you want sex, you have BEG AND PLEAD for YEARS just to be CONSIDERED as a possible sex partner!! You girls have it easy!!!! If you want it, all you have to do is pick a guy and have at it!!
Dig!!
https://youtu.be/5JJFBtHcBnM
https://youtu.be/gxyySRgrYsU
So, I've wanted tits since I was at LEAST 5 years old, so far, I've had sex with 3 girls between 1982 and 1995 (One in `82, one in 83 and one from `91 to `95) , it DOESN'T look like I'm EVER going to get a girl again, obviously, there's no pleasing ANY of you, so I might just as well do what I've wanted to do all my life: grow tits!! At least it'll make ME happy!!

we get let down too WAP , boy do we get let down! I won't even begin to delve into the disappointments and heartbreaks I've experienced in my life. A lot of which brought me right here to BN. So like I said!!!! We all have our reasons for being here and I dont judge anyone for what they are doing . PERIOD.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon