Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

O.k., here is a thought.

If we here are not going to "go all the way"....is it because..

1. We truly are wanting to be women part time, at time and place of our choosing.

2. Life as men, for us anyways, have sucked that bad

3. Or, are we just "fence sitter's"? Who cannot make a solid commitment..

4. Or, is it just a para fantasy. Kind like doing "light S&M", you like the play, but not the pain??

See how my mind wander's, and I bet you thought my sig line was just a rouse. LOL

hmm... how to put this...

i have zero intrest in being a CD. none in being TG. absolutely no desire to go for any sort of transition. as i have said many times though, i respect those that do, it takes a lot of commitment and guts to follow any of those roads.

to be fair though, i am a realist, so even though i say i have zero intrest in CD, i DO see the need to wear a bra(or a cami to sleep in) just to keep them "in line". i dont have(and will never have)any frilly or "pretty" ones, im purely function over form in that regard

as for my reasons for wanting breasts... i have for my entire life, admired breasts, and more recently, envied them. when it comes to "what gets my motor running" my romantic interest(going back over my whole life here) would only have to pop out a breast and i would be good to go. as i aged, i came to realise that it wasnt just a sexual turn on, i truely do love to see the form of them and my girlfriend got to playing with mine(before NBE) one night to "show me how it feels when i give hers that kind of attention" and it clicked and stuck in my head that i really wanted to experaince just how it was to go through all aspects of life with them as women do. the more i thought about it the more OCD i got about wanting them. now that they are growing, i dont regret in the slightest my choice to go with NBE. i am constantly looking for new changes and am very anxious to see how for they will go.

I didn't decide to grow breasts, I was endowed with them by nature--I have gynecomastia. For most of my adult life I hated having breasts, and was self-conscious about going topless--my mother and sister made fun of me, saying I needed a bra, which gave me complexes and made me acutely self-conscious about my breasts.

The positive side was that my nipples, which budded when I was 15, are highly erogenous, and nipple pleasure and nipple orgasm have been part of my erotic life for five decades. It was that my breasts were a source of erotic pleasure that eventually made me feel more positively about my them, and even to wish that they were larger and more feminine. This led to me removing my chest hair with an epilator, which over time has completely eliminated it--my breasts are now as soft and smooth as my wife's. About five or six years ago I started wearing Supple Nipps to increase the size of my nipples (they work!), and following this forum, I have been tempted to try NBE. Having a pair of breasts in the cup b/c range and having learned to love them, has made me sympathetic to guys who want to grow them. But if I hadn't had the experience of being naturally endowed with breasts I doubt that I woukd have had the desire to grow a pair.

I should add that I have zero gender identity issues, and have never had any interest in cross-dressing, nor have I felt that there was a female soul inside my male, albeit gynecomastic body.

I suppose it is what is called gender dysforia. Since I was 6 or so I felt envious that girls had pretty bodies everyone admired and not boys. I always wanted to be a girl but was never brave enough to admit it out loud. I went through a phase calling myself gay buy it never felt right. Hidden away I wanted to be female. Now being married to a wonderful woman I am opening to my tr UE self. My developed breasts and body kept smooth and feminine are embraced by my wife. As our love and marriage commitment I moderate my transition so as to retain my ability to become erect for my wife. For this reason I cherish my breast development while not fully transitioning.

In a odd way, I think the very thing that drives me to walk the NBE path is what dissuades me from transitioning. I see my gender identity as being very diversified instead of being mostly masculine or mostly feminine. I like this sort of arrangement, so transitioning doesn't make sense for me I think. I hate having facial hair but I'm not really interested in wearing cosmetics or getting my ears pierced. I don't like involuntary erections, but I wouldn't ever want to deal with PMS or pregnancy. The list could go on and on.

Ultimately I see NBE as a means to improve upon some undesired male characteristics, rather than as a stepping stone to transitioning.

(22-03-2015, 04:01 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  In a odd way, I think the very thing that drives me to walk the NBE path is what dissuades me from transitioning. I see my gender identity as being very diversified instead of being mostly masculine or mostly feminine. I like this sort of arrangement, so transitioning doesn't make sense for me I think. I hate having facial hair but I'm not really interested in wearing cosmetics or getting my ears pierced. I don't like involuntary erections, but I wouldn't ever want to deal with PMS or pregnancy. The list could go on and on.

Ultimately I see NBE as a means to improve upon some undesired male characteristics, rather than as a stepping stone to transitioning.

I guess in a few ways, I feel the same as you and Alwaysmale.

I too am happier in a non-binary state, exploring the space between the two ends of a spectrum. Having both breasts and a penis is okay with me.

I love the female form and have always been sexually attracted to females and not to males. I love it so much I wish I truly had the form myself, although I also like having the physical strength of a male. I would prefer to have much less (or no) body and facial hair. I definitely would like to have more feminine personality traits and attitudes, although the male ones are quite stubborn. I do not mind spontaneous (or induced) erections, although if they went away I would probably be okay with it.

As for the "why" which is the subject of this thread, it begins with loving the shape, loving women's clothing, wanting authentic female form (and not body forms, etc.) and loving having my breasts being a focus of affection and sexual play. There are probably lots of labels and few real explanations as to the "why."

I started down the NBE path because I want to feel more natural those times I'm able to explore my femme side known as Elaine.
I was so excited that day back in august that I took my first pM.

As you go through life you wind up where you wind up and I am at the point where I couldn't transition if I wanted to. I'm happy as I am and can become when I let Elaine out.

I believe that there is male and female in all of us. the degree that we project that part of us is our choice.....the equipment we have doesn't have to determine our gender.

I like my little boobs, they'll go where they will go. I do love dressing for, attracting and ....when I choose to.....satisfying a man.
I feel complete.

I just hope in my next life....I'll have the body of the woman I am.

(22-03-2015, 12:16 PM)spanky Wrote:  I too am happier in a non-binary state, exploring the space between the two ends of a spectrum. Having both breasts and a penis is okay with me.

Trying to burn the candle at both ends, eh?
https://youtu.be/OjS7LxDYad8

(23-03-2015, 02:00 AM)elainecd Wrote:  I just hope in my next life....I'll have the body of the woman I am.
Chances are, when you ARE born a woman, you'll want to be a man!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon