Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

Still a great insight Pansy!

(24-03-2015, 04:34 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(23-03-2015, 03:18 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Chances are, when you ARE born a woman, you'll want to be a man!!

I've made similar statements in regards to my gender identity. I think it's in my nature to be something of a gender nomad.

About 15 years from now I think its safe to say nomads as you said will be abundant in number. Individual identity expression is growing in a health capacity. About time-

(25-03-2015, 07:53 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  ...
Shortly after that, somebody ( Bryony?) posted a link to the work of Dr Anne Vitale ...

Guilty! Smile

I believe that this is the paper you refer to...

Quote:...
So trying to transition would be a disaster for me, I know. I'm quite sure that full HRT would totally kill my wish for femaleness!

As it did for Sam Hashimi / Samantha Kane / Charles Kane
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ed-be.html

Man --> Woman --> Man

Without the sexual drive from the testosterone poisoning giving a thrill to becoming the female image, the sheer workload required doing something that girls just do automatically is too much for an autogynephile, which I reckon he is/was.

(Yeah I know the word is heresy, but I am a heretic. Big Grin)

The reason I am a heretic is because a completely accurate definition has been abandoned through political correctness because it was found to be offensive by a certain section of the TG/TS crowd. It certainly described me to a "T".

It is far, far, more appropriate to treat an AGP like me (and I suspect you, P-M) with a sufficient dose of E to suppress the urges than to go the whole hog with transition.

B.

Interesting story.
Thanks for the post

Wow . thanks for the post, very interesting reading to say the least.

Pansy, my experience is the opposite of yours. Estrogen brought out my female gender identity and the need to express it.

Bryony, many of your early posts influenced me to believe that I was AGP, although I prefer the less pejorative term 'cross dreamer' coined by Jack Molay. I now know that I am not.

I started on phyto-estrogen (PM), not to grow breasts, but for promised mental peace. Amazingly, I experienced relief from my GD within a couple of weeks.

I didn't know it at the time, but that was just the beginning of my journey to fully transition. Under the elevated levels of estrogen, my body and mind began a transformation. My long denied feminine identity began to emerge. I started to dress in feminine attire (I never cross dressed before that), and became excited about my developing breasts.

I experienced a growing sense of mismatch between my inner and outer presence, and as I allowed these feelings to grow, it became clear that I was a man only in the outer appearance of my body. Inside I felt alive and comfortable as a woman.

My male persona began to fade away. I began to present as a woman every chance I had. Asking for and receiving acceptance from my spouse, children, and close relatives, I am now living full-time in my authentic gender and am happier than at any time in my life.

My point is that one doesn't always know the extent of one's cross gender identity in the beginning. We, here, warn about the dangers of 'playing' with estrogenic herbs to satisfy some ill-understood craving for female breasts while intending to maintain male identity. It can reveal aspects of your psyche that you never knew existed. It can turn your life upside down, or right side up.

To all the new members at Breast Nexus, please be respectful of the power that these substances wield.

Clara Smile

(27-03-2015, 08:13 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  To all the new members at Breast Nexus, please be respectful of the power that these substances wield.

Clara Smile

Amen Sister!Wink

I feel the female in me coming out this morning....

*stamps foot*
Because I JUST DO!

(28-03-2015, 12:58 PM)elainecd Wrote:  I feel the female in me coming out this morning....

*stamps foot*
Because I JUST DO!

Now Elaine, you know your Grandma told you to stay out of her "special" recipe... Get a grip. LOL

Well, I just wish they would hurry up and GROW more. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon