Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

So, we were talking about isms.
Oops!! Wrong thread!!

Iaboy, go for it! You're a guy and guys are allowed to go topless on the beach! Besides, women will see you and figure if YOU can do it, they should be able to, too! Then it'll catch on world-wide and NOBODY will ever have to cover up the girls again!!!!

There's a few women, I wouldn't mind seeing au natural. LOL

I'm just curious and have a question regarding those on the spectrum of gender identity:

While it's obvious, those who despise every bit of their sex and wish to completely be female biologically (if they could chose).

My question is for males who just want to grow breasts.

If you were given a chance to chose between being an aesthetically pleasing to the eye male (perfect from head to toe) or an less than attractive female ( unbalanced features that surgery could not fix),

Which would you chose? Of course, it's one or the other. Meaning, you cannot jump from expressing one to the other. As that female, you could never quite pass as one on the street, no matter how much you tried or wanted too.

So which would you chose over the other?

(01-04-2015, 12:27 AM)iaboy Wrote:  There's a few women, I wouldn't mind seeing au natural. LOL

I wouldn't mind seeing most of them that way. They're just tits! Other cultures in the world have no problem looking at them, why is it that, in the land of the "free", we're NOT allowed or mature enough to see them in public?

(01-04-2015, 03:48 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I'm just curious and have a question regarding those on the spectrum of gender identity:

While it's obvious, those who despise every bit of their sex and wish to completely be female biologically (if they could chose).

My question is for males who just want to grow breasts.

If you were given a chance to chose between being an aesthetically pleasing to the eye male (perfect from head to toe) or an less than attractive female ( unbalanced features that surgery could not fix),

Which would you chose? Of course, it's one or the other. Meaning, you cannot jump from expressing one to the other. As that female, you could never quite pass as one on the street, no matter how much you tried or wanted too.

So which would you chose over the other?
Being, as far as I'm concerned (I haven't had a gf in about 18 years and have really only ever had one! So, I HAVE to assume I'm not that good looking to begin with.), being a fully functional female even though I don't look attractive would PROBABLY be a plus to being a good-looking guy. If I WAS a good-looking guy, I'd STILL want to be a woman! So, the question, for me, is kinda moot.
Sure, being a good-looking guy AS LONG AS I'm getting lots of sex, would be great. But, I'm sure I'd STILL want to be a woman. I've wanted that since I was at LEAST as young as 5 years old!!

I think Tibetan Princess is just trolling. LOL....BUSTED.

(01-04-2015, 04:57 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I think Tibetan Princess is just trolling. LOL....BUSTED.

I agree............that's a choice between two extremes.
No way.
*buzzer*.....fail

(01-04-2015, 04:57 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I think Tibetan Princess is just trolling. LOL....BUSTED.

Yes, I'm here and since the beginning. Remember, this forum long ago was dedicated to *females* who were trying to grow breasts. Now it's a lot more males here, many of you have been trolling the bn forums a lot longer, wishing and day dreaming, longing for the chance to grow your own set...

I'm just grateful to have a sex.

I think for some, its FANTASY, and others it's comfort. I really do believe for others it's a past life thing (comfort). But that's just the thing, figuring out why one NEEDS to express partially, biologically feminine .

Some will be in denial, while others know exactly their reason. I think that's why there's so much discussion on the topic here at BN. Because if you think about it, you're just a biological male who decided to alter their bodies and grow breasts ; breasts that don't actually serve a real purpose other than to fulfill ones desires to behold.

Really think about it. do you really need breasts to feel like a woman?

Also, I've noticed some of you think Gynecomastia was nature-given, that's obvious denial.
Gynecomastia is caused by environmental toxins as well as pharmaceutical exposures.
It goes against the grain of nature. No healthy male would ever have actual developed or even partially developed breasts.

I have also noticed the comments regarding the reason one originally took PM and found "their true gender" should have been to be female. This is rather tricky, you see, if I were to take testosterone simply to boost my muscle tone, there's a fine line, if I were to continue such a path, I would find myself eventually more masculine biochemically and perhaps some more rewiring in the brain I didn't expect. Other than being more daring and fearless, with higher sex drive, i just might be thinking I should have been male, especially if it's been a fantasy or something I have always felt inside but never really addressed it.
I would think that would be my real reason subconsciously for taking testosterone, not so much because I wanted to boost muscle/burn fat, etc.
I believe some of you experiment with things like PM subconsciously the same way and may be in denial about it. It at least gives you a reason to keep going on the journey.
If that's the case on rewiring, can you imagine the confusion brought on by environmental/pharmaceutical toxins and even exposure during congenital phase???

Where do each of you fall as far as where you see yourselves on the inside? What do you wish was on the outside to match?

Simply the Female sex: has a vagina.

Biologically feminine: genetic expression of female attributes (such as breasts, hips curvy but or frame, facial features Etc.)

Superficially Feminine: how a woman would typically express themselves socially (hair, makeup, clothing, etc.)

Just an outsiders thoughts.

As for me being a genetic girl, all of these are check marked.

It is sometines nice to want something bacuse it simply feels right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon